Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
AMA

E8026_A9_E_2_A97_4171_8_ECD_290001_C35354.jpg

David’s a cool guy, good for him.

Now pick Bukwas or Dwyer lol

Bukwas landed like four illegal elbows, two illegal leg strikes to a downed opponent, grabbed the fence, and an eye poke. Just needed a low blow to complete the set

Dwyer won easily. I was front row, right behind the guy standing there opening and closing the cage in your pic. Awesome fights!

Perron getting his ass beat the whole fight and getting the 4th round heel hook was crazy. As well as Hardeep Singh coming out of retirement at 43 years old and completely styling on the younger fighter. When the decision was announced the loser had a little bitch fit and stormed out of the cage while we booed him haha.

BFL FTW. Good events. Worth the ticket price. I was there when Janes beat Perron and had a great time even though I was supporting Perron.

Thanks for the summaries!

Perron getting his ass beat the whole fight and getting the 4th round heel hook was crazy. As well as Hardeep Singh coming out of retirement at 43 years old and completely styling on the younger fighter. When the decision was announced the loser had a little bitch fit and stormed out of the cage while we booed him haha.

BFL FTW. Good events. Worth the ticket price. I was there when Janes beat Perron and had a great time even though I was supporting Perron.

Thanks for the summaries!

BFL live always delivers. Whenever the UFC is taking a dump, as it has been recently, and nothing's happening on a Saturday, I look for some BFL. Been to like 10 live UFC events and none were more rowdy than the BFL crowd last night. Good fights, great times.

Hardeep Singh was awesome. 43 years old and inspires me to order a salad. Perron getting that come back submission was bananas, definitely the highlight of the night. Perron came close a couple times before that which kept me interested in the fight, and when he finally got it, I thought he was going for the knee and Harriott was safe, then suddenly the heel hook was locked in. Shocker

Last edited:
Back