At least 20 killed at Yemen wedding party

No gas, no problems.

War crimes arent evil when the US also does them.

Can you imagine? You went to see someone you love marry someone they love, and then all your relatives and friends are blown to pieces without warning.

Other than that though, the Middle East seems like a pretty fucking awesome place to live.

I haven't the slightest idea. I just found his comment humorous. Whether or not he intended it to be, I can't say.

I think in one thread he said that he hates Israel because only the Messiah can end the exile of the jewish people and that by existing Israel only angers god.

It's almost as if Yemenis want to continue everyday life in order to keep morale up, and the Saudi/US war regime is specifically targeting these weddings to keep their morale down.

When I first saw Israel and SA getting in bed together, I knew immediately that it would not end well.
Arch enemies from biblical times teaming up to fight a Muslim sect- I think this is further proof that the conspiracy theory of the Saud family being Jewish isn't so farfetched.

and another bombing that killed 100 at a voting registration place in Afghanistan yesterday

ME is a crazy place man

Well, they have killed Civvies. Lets go bomb Saudi Arabia and enact sanctions against them. Or does the article mean, when they say "coalition", it was pilots from the west?

'Til death...

What is it with Weddings getting missiled like this?

Four Weddings and a Funeral(s)

Isnt AbiG jewish himself?
They claim to be a Jewish (woman?) who is antizionist for theological reasons. There are a fair number of antizionist haredi Jews but there are reasons to doubt that Abig is actually one.

For one, they sometimes post articles from evangelical blogs.

Some other stuff that is also unusual, but it's late and I don't want to spend more time on this atm.

Last edited:
Pretty tragic, even if persay the wedding party had some terrorists or jihadis hanging around.

Can you imagine? You went to see someone you love marry someone they love, and then all your relatives and friends are blown to pieces without warning.

Not nice.
that's probably not exactly how the wedding was going prior, but still shitty

Back