At what point does Woodley enter WW goat contention?

Its funny how hated twood is. Usman sucks bro. He loses his next fight. Colby only loses to woodly and till

Easily the most hated fighter without justification. I could go into why I think that is, but I’m sure you can figure it out.

Usman has shown one punch KO power, Colby hasn’t. Both beat up Maia. Usman is the far superior athlete and better than Cringington literally everywhere. Colby is getting praise for beating RDA. Usman would be favored in that matchup.

The convington hype is a joke. Woodley will destroy him.

Till isn’t a WW and probably never makes 170 again. He would lose to Usman and Covington. Might give Woodley problems though. Mma is weird

He isn't hated, he's annoying. He hasn't been champ nearly long enough to be in the GOAT discussion -- he is years away from even being in consideration. He is sandbagging his time as champ. He also has a strange entitlement mentality.

Easily the most hated fighter without justification. I could go into why I think that is, but I’m sure you can figure it out.

Usman has shown one punch KO power, Colby hasn’t. Both beat up Maia. Usman is the far superior athlete and better than Cringington literally everywhere. Colby is getting praise for beating RDA. Usman would be favored in that matchup.

The convington hype is a joke. Woodley will destroy him.

Till isn’t a WW and probably never makes 170 again. He would lose to Usman and Covington. Might give Woodley problems though. Mma is weird
I agree with most. Colby has underrated kicks and pressure to throw off anyones game, thats his "it" factor. Usman gets outscored and cardiod by colby. Twood sleeps both tho. Hes the best ww in the world by a fair margin

Can we get a 30 day ban on this guy? Kidding/not kidding. But seriously...stupidest thing I have read all day.

Almost every fighter in this forum is called goat. I actually believe Woodley is 3 behind gsp and hughes.. but the hate for him in this forum is ridiculous.. and your post prove that.

Gtfo ;)

Rory would best him. Again.

I agree with most. Colby has underrated kicks and pressure to throw off anyones game, thats his "it" factor. Usman gets outscored and cardiod by colby. Twood sleeps both tho. Hes the best ww in the world by a fair margin

I don’t think Usman would be all that threatened by Covington takedowns. If that’s gone his it-factor goes with it. He (Usman) would outstrike him w/ relative ease imo. Cringington eats too many punches to the face. Both could use work on the standup, both have different advantages there. Kicks for Covington, Power for Usman (neither being THAT impressive but both worth noting). Usman being the superior athlete puts him over the top.

Woodley probably has a couple good years left in him. So both can fuck off tbh

Sooner than Sherdog will like.

Being ducked hard by GSP will help.

woodley beat the best striker and grappler ever although thompson should have 1 won of those fights and draw.

Jake Shields is still more accomplished than he is imo

This

Also Rory made him look horrible and could walk into the Octagon and do it again today imo

Will be next to impossible for him to surpass GSP

got a loooong way to go to pass GSP.

actually winning fights convincingly/impressively would help.

He has way too many close fights. He already has 6 split/majority decisions

Last edited:
He needs 6-7 more title defenses and a title in a higher weight class.

At this point, he's one of the rare cases were one could argue the UFC champ would get smashed by a guy from another organisation. GOAT talk is silly.

How the fuck would winning a title at a higher weight make help him become WW GOAT?

I don’t think Usman would be all that threatened by Covington takedowns. If that’s gone his it-factor goes with it. He (Usman) would outstrike him w/ relative ease imo. Cringington eats too many punches to the face. Both could use work on the standup, both have different advantages there. Kicks for Covington, Power for Usman (neither being THAT impressive but both worth noting). Usman being the superior athlete puts him over the top.

Woodley probably has a couple good years left in him. So both can fuck off tbh
Good and fair breakdown honestly. War Woodley

i know hes still a bit off from beating GSP and Hughes, but lets look at some of his wins.

Carlos Condit
Stephen Thompson
Demian Maia
Kelvin Gastelum
Robbie Lawler
he will need to spend a good amount of years at the top... but active!

when he gets 8 more belts or so

He doesn't have enough fights left at the pace he's been going. Dude's already 36.

Back