Attempted bombing of Houston Confederate monument

You are literally the only person who claims anyone says all conservatives are Nazis .
He has too, it validates the garbage the media feeds him about the other side.
I have friends who are right and left of me on the political spectrum. We don't want to beat each other up, we may disagree but I don't compare all of liberals to Antifa or all conservatives to Nazi's. That is just a plain stupid way of thinking. I guess I realize the media has turned politics into a reality show and not always looking to score points for my side, no matter how I have to twist the narrative to do it.

And the lefty media have made their bed, and endorsed these idiots. Bravo, morons. Good luck walking that shit back, you fucking clowns.

Why hasnt Drumpf condemned this attempted act of terrorism already?

hqdefault.jpg

You are literally the only person who claims anyone says all conservatives are Nazis .
What bullshit.That's all we've been referred to as since Trump came onto the scene. Beyond that, the left calls any white man that stands up for his heritage and culture a "nazi".

What bullshit.That's all we've been referred to as since Trump came onto the scene. Beyond that, the left calls any white man that stands up for his heritage and culture a "nazi".
No

He should have just told the cop it was a clock.

Also, this story is impossible. The left has given up on violence.

Fuck this guy, give him the max sentence.

But the problem is "antifa" isn't really a thing. It's just what Trump supporters call anyone opposed to them. There aren't really any organized "far left" groups within what conservatives call "antifa". The far right have plenty of terror groups identified by the FBI. Those groups have by laws, hierarchies, charters, etc. "Antifa". doesn't.

There have been far left terror groups, like Earth First. If this guy is found to be attached to a far left organized group then they that group deserves to be labeled by the FBI as a far left terror group. This guy crosses the line, bigly.
This isn't entirely accurate. A guy I knew in high school was a member of an Antifa chapter. They had regular meetings and everything. They went to the 2008 RNC riots in Minneapolis. It's definitely an organized group. People who aren't members do get lumped in, though, I agree with that.

One Neo Nazi becomes violent:

All conservatives are nazi racists.

Liberals become violent and murder people and destroy shit:

Lone wolves and fringe groups.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/fbi-...rch-home-in-sw-houston-neighborhood/466090084

I think it's becoming more appropriate to have AntiFa classified as a terrorist organization as the petition moves forward.

Bonus

The media has empowered ANTIFA as freedom fighters...there are a fucking terrorist organization

There are tons of these stories everyday in the news about people plotting to remove or trying to destroy all these statues and monuments.

Pretty much every statue of our nations forefathers is not off limits right now. I'm just thinking of that Lincoln statue in Chicago that got destroyed and the George Washington statue that some want to take down. All the way to the USC trojan's horse named "Traveler."

The left has a ton of loonies.

But wait?!? I thought the alt left didn't exist...

Seriously...fuck these fanatics...

I've read 2 articles about the guy, the one posted in OP, as well as a 2013 article referencing several of his family's homes being the subject of FBI raids for explosives.

I also looked at his Facebook page.

In none of this is there any mention of political motivation, being associated with AntiFa, or anything on "the left" or "right".

Just thought I'd throw that in there. Carry on with the manufactured hysteria.

Back