• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Attending NXT Full Sail Taping with kids. Any who has attended have advice?

MadMardigain

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In a few weeks, while on vacation, I will be attending an NXT Full Sail Taping Event at 6pm, with my young children. These are tickets in the General Admission section, so I know it will be first come first serve.

From previous WWE house show experiences I know it will end up being a much older crowd that my children will have to deal with looking through. That is just an acceptable reality of the experience. But, what do I need to know in order to give them a decent experience?

How is parking? When do I need to arrive to try and ensure seats they can actually view the action from? Would in the front of GA or on the wrestler entrance rail be good or even a likely possibility of occuring? Can we take a backpack with snacks in for them? Is their any type of pre-event meet and greet oppertunity since odds are they may have some of their view blocked during the event. Is there food available to purchase that more than just HS concession stand hotdog?

Any other general information about prior to the show or during the show would be helpful.

Back