ATTENTION WR posters: Could you pass a US citizenship test?

I had to stop at question 20, when it asked what is the rule of law, and one of the answers was, everyone but the president follows the laws.

This was the closest answer to reality.

It's 100 questions, and it will either be easy for someone and they won't finish, or they will fail, and won't finish.

50% in, haven't missed one yet.

Too Many Goddamn Questions to answer at werk.... I'm out!

I actually took mine like a year ago.

The officer asks you 3 questions.

I don't remember all three but one was which president emancipated the slaves? Lincoln. Very easy. And if you answer incorrectly, they just ask you the next one.

You don't even have to speak the language.

That was trivially easy, I made it about halfway in before I stopped and didn't miss one.

Found it amusing that it asks you "What promise do they ask you to make when you become a citizen"? Isn't this supposed to be a citizenship test? How the fuck would you know that?

I passed the day I was born

200.webp

95 out of 96

I said "Long Island" instead of "New York Harbor" for where the Statute of Liberty is located.

I've never been to that yankee cesspool.

sdl451.png

I messed around on the Susan B Anthony question.

Some the questions are subjective, like how the Civil War started. It said "give *a* reason", and while slavery was correct, westward expansion could have also been acceptable.

No one has time for this shit.

I completed it. Probably got around 90% right. That means I'm a citizen now right? Sweet! Triple citizenship for the win!

Btw, Christian Science Minitor should get their shit together :

"Fatal error: The web server did not finish its request

Contact website owner with current url and info on what you did, and owner will be able to debug the issue further (by enabling 'display_errors' in php.ini)."

All that effort, and it shits the bed at what should be my rewards ceremony. Stick to proselytising.

92% 88 correct 8 wrong

Average Reader Score: 83%

Passed the test a few years ago, it was only 10 questions. 8 were multiple choice, 2 were written. Easiest thing ever.

I'm surprised to see this test use the term "American Indian". I thought we didn't use "Indian" anymore?

I did worse than I thought but I stayed honest though and didn't use google. I was also wrong on three that i definitely knew the right answer too, I was just going too fast and not reading all the answeras lol.

75%

But what's a pass?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did pretty good. I got a couple of the "all of the above" answers wrong by answering too hastily.

I somehow got the one about howmany senators there are wrong. Not sure how I managed that. Also the question "name one right only for citizens"- the wording in that one threw me off.

i missed 4 or 5 easy ones. the web server crashed at the last question for some reason.

I have a feeling this thread isn’t going the way the OP wanted..

I'm surprised to see this test use the term "American Indian". I thought we didn't use "Indian" anymore?

I did worse than I thought but I stayed honest though and didn't use google. I was also wrong on three that i definitely knew the right answer too, I was just going too fast and not reading all the answeras lol.

75%

But what's a pass?
Pass is around %60. Really setting the bar high, eh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back