Attila gets into another fight with security

shitty band --- won't do interview to tell his side of the story because "snitches get stitches"

<LucyBless><41><Huh2><DisgustingHHH><{walkerwhut}><1><2>{<doc}<bball1><Kpop01><Oku01><JagsKiddingMe>

You're in shitty rock band.

Anyhow, security can be fucking assholes.

The security is there to work for the band. Why you smack your employees? They just doing this to win over the fans. Its sad really. I hate guys like Axel, Sebastien Bach for doing same thing.

200.gif

The security is there to work for the band. Why you smack your employees? They just doing this to win over the fans. Its sad really. I hate guys like Axel, Sebastien Bach for doing same thing.

Thats why if I said if what people are saying is true I dont mind it. People(not just the band) where saying there were slamming crowd surfers to the ground,throwing people around,etc. If you dont expect people to be moshing,crowd surfing,etc at a metal show you are working the wrong job.
But thats all if what the band/people are saying is true.

Thats why if I said if what people are saying is true I dont mind it. People(not just the band) where saying there were slamming crowd surfers to the ground,throwing people around,etc. If you dont expect people to be moshing,crowd surfing,etc at a metal show you are working the wrong job.
But thats all if what the band/people are saying is true.

LOL still no reason to attack the security. They are still on your side. You should simply pull them over and explain to them, that you want a little crowd surfing, and moshing.

shitty band --- won't do interview to tell his side of the story because "snitches get stitches"

<LucyBless><41><Huh2><DisgustingHHH><{walkerwhut}><1><2>{<doc}<bball1><Kpop01><Oku01><JagsKiddingMe>

You're in shitty rock band.

Anyhow, security can be fucking assholes.
Just looked them up. They are fucking garbage.

LOL still no reason to attack the security. They are still on your side. You should simply pull them over and explain to them, that you want a little crowd surfing, and moshing.

So security beating people is no reason to hit them? Wow. And you are on a MMA forum...
You hit someone be prepared to be hit. Common sense IMO. Security,cop, the president, keep your hands to yourself or prepared to be hit.
But like i said above, only if security really fucked up and started hitting people(most who wouldve been teens as its seemingly the bands target audience based on the video) Hence why i havent seen any charges come from the security side, the kids who were hit/slammed by security would then also go after them which is a bigger issue as they are minors.

Nu crab-core garbage... hey kids, you will one day realize how worthless this shit is... there are plenty of quality bands out there with palm muted eight string guitars and guttural vocals and break downs. This piece of trash doesn't need any more attention and his band should be buried...

So security beating people is no reason to hit them? Wow. And you are on a MMA forum...
You hit someone be prepared to be hit. Common sense IMO. Security,cop, the president, keep your hands to yourself or prepared to be hit.
But like i said above, only if security really fucked up and started hitting people(most who wouldve been teens as its seemingly the bands target audience based on the video) Hence why i havent seen any charges come from the security side, the kids who were hit/slammed by security would then also go after them which is a bigger issue as they are minors.

LOL no you dont hit security people that you hired or your team hired, when they hit other people not on your team. Now if the said security attacked a band member or a roadie, fine, but doing their job over enthusiastically or not is no reason to hit them. Plus it is against the law.

Security is usually hired by the venue not the band, our wrestling team worked security for acts that came through in college whether we liked the music or not.

Security is usually hired by the venue not the band, our wrestling team worked security for acts that came through in college whether we liked the music or not.

I consider the venue to be a part of the team. The band and the venue are doing business together. I am sure most bands want security, and either negotiate with venue to provide it or hire themselves. Either way, they are all in cohoots.

I consider the venue to be a part of the team. The band and the venue are doing business together. I am sure most bands want security, and either negotiate with venue to provide it or hire themselves. Either way, they are all in cohoots.

Yea I guess, my point was more these guys are not directly hiring security, they are renting the venue who then hires security, so they probably don't give two fucks about who they are and will never come across them again

Back