• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

***ATTN CA GUN OWNERS! BANS have passed the CA legislature. Brown can still veto***

CC's left foot

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Sale or transfer of ALL centerfire rifles with detachable magazines will be BANNED after the end of this year! ALL of these rifles in the state will have to be REGISTERED as an ASSAULT WEAPON! You WILL NOT be able to ever transfer them to your family members, sell them, or shoot them on public land and your name will be on their list!

ALL magazines in the state that can *possibly* hold over 10 rds BANNED as well! That's right, your 10/30 mag will be banned! You will be forced to DESTROY all 10+ magazines (even ones that have been blocked-off), preban or not!

There are multiple bills, so read up here-- http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=71

The only options left to California gun owners at this point are to

A) Contact Gov. Brown and convince to veto these bills
or
B) resort to legal action after they pass

How this is not MAJOR news is beyond me. This is every bit as bad as what happened in NY state.

Most people from Cali probably don't even care.

Most people from Cali probably don't even care.

You would be very surprised how many gun owners and how many guns are in CA. The state has 40 million people, and probably more AR15s than any other state.

Contact Gov. Brown and convince to veto these bills

Brown is probably all for it, isn't he?

He's a consummate machine Politician.

Brown is a commiecrat, he isn't going to veto anything. I feel bad for the few good people left in CA but if they're hoping that Moonbeam is going to veto a gun control bill.....:icon_cry2

Time for the few real Americans left in CA to move and when they come to Real America please don't vote for the same type of Commiecrats. We've had that problem with all the north-easterners coming down here.

Best bet is to let it pass and challenge it in court. Who knows, it might be overturned in 10 years...:rolleyes:

NRA was blowing up my email telling me who to email regarding all this shit.

Back