Attn: JMKad (Merged Threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did the ghey as TS go? I figured his ****gy alter-ego would ****gily pop back up in ultra tranny tuf-guy style.

Who's E-fighting who! I completely lost track.

Is there a diagram or something for me to keep up?

Brawnyman
V.
JmKad

Then

JMKad

V

Some Orangebelt, Malo75, Bohica, Bones McBones, and Iceman1234

Sorry if I left out any OT Callout Title Contenders

OT elitist? A bit contradictory? Nah, I'd hate to bust the tranny lovers' bubbles. You don't deserve my e-warrior skillz so GTFO or play with my cello. (By cello I mean my jersey boyz and by jerzey boyz i mean dick and nutz.

Stop coming on to me. The extent of those E skills that you pontificate about seem to dabble strictly around the topic of having men do things to your penis.

I don't want to do anything to your penis. I don't. Get that through you're head. I'm not an elitist, I just want you to stop hitting on me. That's it.

I didn't want to have to do this, but you guys are leaving me no choice:

Pic of my office:

100_0504.jpg

Feel the fury bitches

Damn, I just had a conference call for about 45 minutes.......refreshed and there are like 6 more pages....

It's like a goddamn royal rumble in here! There's like 6 e fights going on at one time....

It's actually hilarious!

Stop coming on to me. The extent of those E skills that you pontificate about seem to dabble strictly around the topic of having men do things to your penis.

I don't want to do anything to your penis. I don't. Get that through you're head. I'm not an elitist, I just want you to stop hitting on me. That's it.

I am not so sure about diz.

Damn, I just had a conference call for about 45 minutes.......refreshed and there are like 6 more pages....

It's like a goddamn royal rumble in here! There's like 6 e fights going on at one time....

It's actually hilarious!

damn that actually was pretty funny

Damn this pic has certainly got it's mileage hasn't it?

Everytime someone calls out JMKad (which seems like daily) then this picture gets flashed up like it's a magical liscense to kill that will make everyone quiver...

nzrewi.jpg

Everytime someone calls out JMKad (which seems like daily) then this picture gets flashed up like it's a magical liscense to kill that will make everyone quiver...

nzrewi.jpg

Yeah, that chick has alot of hair to quiver about. I would do her but she looks a little AIDZ infested.

nzrewi.jpg

damn your funny but on a foreal note my cousin hasnt even had half the fights kimb i mean jkmad has had and he has at least 20 pics of him before and afters

nzrewi.jpg

he's good at posing, as well as everyone else in the pic...i mean it has happened exactly like that 14 times

and if that was him with the ufc gloves on earlier he posted them two are different people

and if that was him with the ufc gloves on earlier he posted them two are different people

No way, he just hulked up and grew blonde hair in the other picture. Real tough guys do it all the time, so it's kinda sad you didn't already know.

Bunch of postwhores...I leave for 30 minutes and I can't find my way around this clusterfuck...

+ juan, to perpetuating the cause...

WTF? Did everyone fall asleep or something?

15 minutes ago there were insults and efists flying everywhere in here. Then all of a sudden I heard a record scratch and everyone just stopped posting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back