Aung La N Sang vs. Ken Hasegawa

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
ONE Middleweight Champion Aung La N Sang will defend his titke against DEEP Middleweight Champion Ken Hasegawa,

One Championship 75: Spirit of a Warrior

I think this will be a solid fight, I was expecting it would be against Vitaly Bigdash or Igor Svirid.

But no doubt Ken Hasegawa is a solid opponent.

I hope top middleweights like Alexander Shlemenko, Mamed Khalidov and Rousimar Palhares makes a transition to One Championship.

Finally ONE is stepping up their game, bringing high level fighters.

can you stop spamming this forum with ONE bullshit? no one gives a fuck about their weight classes at 170+

can you stop spamming this forum with ONE bullshit? no one gives a fuck about their weight classes at 170+
normally I agree, but this is actually a solid fight. Hasegawa looked good against Ward in Rizin.

Glad they giving aung a good opponent. Ken hasegawa is pretty good, btw, hasegawa kinda looks like he's mixed with Caucasian lol.

Posted about this earlier in the official ONE thread. Date is 29th June

Glad they giving aung a good opponent. Ken hasegawa is pretty good, btw, hasegawa kinda looks like he's mixed with Caucasian lol.
I have a feeling he's mixed, btw got any news on on Svirid and Bigdash?

ONE is the biggest MMA promotion outside USA ....and they just announced a title fight with their double champ and most popular fighter.

I think it's grounds to start a thread dude.

If you aren't interested in worldwide MMA what are u even doing here?

ONE is the biggest MMA promotion outside USA ....and they just announced a title fight with their double champ and most popular fighter.

I think it's grounds to start a thread dude.

If you aren't interested in worldwide MMA what are u even doing here?
lol double champ

if anything, this mediocre fighter being their HW champ shows how weak the ONE roster is at 170+

i'm interested in worldwide MMA, not in this flooding the subforum, the first 5 posts in the thread came from him and all that info could be in 1 post, maybe 2

anyway i'll listen to his recommendation and won't post complaining again, will just use the ignore tool

lol double champ

if anything, this mediocre fighter being their HW champ shows how weak the ONE roster is at 170+
He is middleweight and light heavyweight champ. Not heavyweight.

He's a good fighter, one of the few top guys in ONE who has consistently been facing tough matchups.

Relax man.

He is middleweight and light heavyweight champ. Not heavyweight.

He's a good fighter, one of the few top guys in ONE who has consistently been facing tough matchups.

Relax man.
if anything, this mediocre fighter being their LHW champ shows how weak the ONE roster is at 170+

i'm relaxed, just being realistic here.

I remember Hasegawa from his RIZIN fight against Brennan Ward. Was a good fight, Ward was on point that night.

Back