Australia: Car plows through crowd, 19 injured

Dishonest deflection #1 by you.
I'm point out hypocrisy of how right wingers rush to conclusions and blame Muslims, immigrants etc in attacks but bury thier heads in the sand when it's a right winger. Reports stated dude was mentally ill, but righties in this thread still chirping about Islam and refugees etc

Dishonest deflection #2 by you.
Before Miami nightclub shooting, far right terrorists outpaced any other group in terror attacks.
figure1.png

Even when accounting for Miami, right wingers were just barely behind Islamic terrorism.
ExtremistGraph2.jpg

But don't let actual statistics ruin the circle jerk.

America is one country, a country with a relatively tiny amount of Muslims, not even 1% of the population. And even then, given such small numbers of Muslims, those stats are still pretty disproportionate. But once your Muslim demographic gets to around 5% and above, like it is in parts of Europe, then you will see a very different picture. Then when you look globally, it isn't even close. Islam is by far the biggest cause of terrorism.

Plus that bottom graphic conveniently starts from September 12th 2001 lol. So yeah, if you ignore that one terror attack THAT KILLED OVER 3000 PEOPLE, then Islamic terrorists have only killed a few more people than the far right in America.

So lets not let actual statistics....blah....blah....blah........

Car plows through crowd? I didn't even know Australia got snow. Who knew...

wasn't sure if it was some snackbar action, or just a really old person

scary stuff, not much you can do when a car just swerves into you out of left field

Snoke-Joe-2.jpg

These things happen...
gesdragqueen.jpeg

I can't wait to see how shows like TYT spin this into a Trump thing
cenk1.jpg

America is one country, a country with a relatively tiny amount of Muslims, not even 1% of the population. And even then, given such small numbers of Muslims, those stats are still pretty disproportionate. But once your Muslim demographic gets to around 5% and above, like it is in parts of Europe, then you will see a very different picture. Then when you look globally, it isn't even close. Islam is by far the biggest cause of terrorism.

Plus that bottom graphic conveniently starts from September 12th 2001 lol. So yeah, if you ignore that one terror attack THAT KILLED OVER 3000 PEOPLE, then Islamic terrorists have only killed a few more people than the far right in America.

The thing you have to realize is, that many hope for the downfall of the west, and that they hope and pray for it. There is no talking rationally about that. Its all subterfuge and sweet nothings in your ears. Laughing about the situation while playing dumb. It will come down to fighting and loss of life. Maybe not now, but soon enough, unfortunately.

I'm point out hypocrisy of how right wingers rush to conclusions and blame Muslims, immigrants etc in attacks but bury thier heads in the sand when it's a right winger. Reports stated dude was mentally ill, but righties in this thread still chirping about Islam and refugees etc

Before Miami nightclub shooting, far right terrorists outpaced any other group in terror attacks.
figure1.png

Even when accounting for Miami, right wingers were just barely behind Islamic terrorism.
ExtremistGraph2.jpg

These statistics are meaningless as they exclude many islamic terror attacks as "workplace violence" and count people throwing bacon at a mosque the same as a muslim running people over with a truck.
Orlando nightclub shooting:49 kills
San Bernardino shooting: 14 kills
Boston marathon bombing: 3
Waltham: 3 killed
Chattanooga: 5 killed

Now, show me your list of "right wing" attacks after 9/11, I bet you can't because most are single shootings that get classified as being right wing terrorism because a white guy did it.
I will try to help you out:
Dylan roof:9
Charlottesville: 1

figure1.png

ExtremistGraph2.jpg

So 1% of the population is responsible for over 50% of terror related deaths. Counting AFTER the biggest terrorist attack on US soil.

I don't think you're making the argument you think you're making.

The Asian man should not have drove his car into those people, it was the wrong thing to do.

wasn't sure if it was some snackbar action, or just a really old person

scary stuff, not much you can do when a car just swerves into you out of left field

There's been two incidents this year of a mentally ill people running over people in cars in Melbourne. Last one in January a guy killed 6 and injured 30.

Scary stuff when it's so familiar I lived in downtown for 15 years

Right wing terror attacks in America. Whole bunch of religious wackos killing people.

Christianity - religion of peace

Which should be more of a reason for the Travel ban. The u.s. has its own citizens to worry about.

Getting attacked by citizens is one thing, but being attacked by people ushered in. Totally different story

Which should be more of a reason for the Travel ban. The u.s. has its own citizens to worry about.

Getting attacked by citizens is one thing, but being attacked by people ushered in. Totally different story

Anything that means more Muslim immigrants makes the left happy. Masochistic cucks that lack common sense.

His first chart has been debunked countless times on here since an "incident of harassment" is treated the same as an actual murder...
It's not "far right extremists" who are responsible for a majority of homicides in this country yet he chooses to ignore those stats for some mystical reason.

Back