Australia starts to grow a set, every western country should man up as well

Nah it costs far too much per head to imprison them. Better in everyway to keep them out, they're no Australian are they.
Well, I think that the government should allow them to return, but to return they have to give up their freedom permanently. This way, instead of having a bunch of terrorists out there doing who knows what, they are locked up and under control. You need to offer an olive branch, i.e their lives in order to get them to give up.

I see nothing wrong with your viewpoint, it's just that I have a different opinion on how we should deal with returning Isis fighters. And some more prisoners isn't going to bankrupt the country. Better some extra money instead of extra terrorist attacks

It's so weird how morons always equate "growing balls" or being manly with doing things that are reflexive and stupid without considering all the information. Also, why is the "be a man" crowd always pissing their pants in fear of other people, and afraid that men of different colors are going to beat them in competition for women?

It's almost like people who take great pride in their sex aren't super smart and are really insecure.

Boom.

Christ you're ill-informed. How is strengthening a(2001 thanks rup mod) law and enforcing it properly in a manner that stops trained terrorists from entering our country reflexive and stupid? That's a serious question mate, what part of this initiative is either?

You quoted me "grow a set of balls" a quote is word for word, I may have implied it but you quoted me your fabrication of events.

I couldn't care less if someone white or black is with another different coloured partnered. I care that people who have no right in any sense being in or let in into Australia.

As for "boom"
I answered gun man's joke post, that you actually believe his post was anything but rubbish says a lot about you. How about you argue my rebuttal to him?

Well, I think that the government should allow them to return, but to return they have to give up their freedom permanently. This way, instead of having a bunch of terrorists out there doing who knows what, they are locked up and under control. You need to offer an olive branch, i.e their lives in order to get them to give up.

I see nothing wrong with your viewpoint, it's just that I have a different opinion on how we should deal with returning Isis fighters. And some more prisoners isn't going to bankrupt the country. Better some extra money instead of extra terrorist attacks

Fair enough, can't say I agree but I like a well mannered response and you're dead right in that we're all entitled to our opinions. To me Obama and now trumps fixing the problem with drones....

They're bringing crime. They're raping sheep. And some, I assume, are good people.

Lel, nice joke. The old joke, nz would be a great country if not for all the damn new zealanders, good union players though but hell on the livestocks nerves;)

Last edited:
Fair enough, can't say I agree but I like a well mannered response and you're dead right in that we're all entitled to our opinions. To me Obama and now trumps fixing the problem with drones....
I like both of our ideas. They both have their different set of upsides and downsides. We need to rethink our laws in response to this modern wave of terrorism, but we can't go too overboard that we betray our values. We also can't be so light as to betray the safety of the countries citizens. Locking up Isis fighers indefinitely when we can't prove what crimes they did and didn't do with no hope of rehabilitation is a bit overboard imo, but I'd rather that than risk former fighters hurting innocents after being released.

I like both of our ideas. They both have their different set of upsides and downsides. We need to rethink our laws in response to this modern wave of terrorism, but we can't go too overboard that we betray our values. We also can't be so light as to betray the safety of the countries citizens. Locking up Isis fighers indefinitely when we can't prove what crimes they did and didn't do with no hope of rehabilitation is a bit overboard imo, but I'd rather that than risk former fighters hurting innocents after being released.

For me it's we have too many ill informed do gooders. Was it 60-70 mil we gave to those refugees on manus?
Easier all around to keep them from boarding the plane 6000km away, no moral grey area of what did or didn't they do. The only thing that matters is they renounced the right to live in Australia and they can tell their story walking.

For me it's we have too many ill informed do gooders. Was it 60-70 mil we gave to those refugees on manus?
Easier all around to keep them from boarding the plane 6000km away, no moral grey area of what did or didn't they do. The only thing that matters is they renounced the right to live in Australia and they can tell their story walking.
I as well don't care what happens to fighters who leave the country. The main point of my idea is that with fighters wanting to return home we have the chance to imprison them and remove them from the ranks of other terrorists with almost no effort on our part.

The emphasis will change and we should start preparing for the returns from Isis. It's in and evolving, I posted this to raise awareness and get people on board and to help it evolve.

More so than us and the US,Europe should be looking very hard at this and fast tracking any initiative that's close to it.

That's highly unlikely simply due to numbers and the fact that so many of our Isis recruits have been Australian citizens (not dual citizens). There's only been a few hundred Australian Isis recruits in total (that have gone to Iraq/Syria), quite a lot of them are citizens, and we deport more than one New Zealander per day.

That's highly unlikely simply due to numbers and the fact that so many of our Isis recruits have been Australian citizens (not dual citizens). There's only been a few hundred Australian Isis recruits in total (that have gone to Iraq/Syria), quite a lot of them are citizens, and we deport more than one New Zealander per day.

To me you mean as it stands that's highly unlikely, this whole thread is about changing the way things are done now. This is done the same way it always has been done, effort and standing up.

Tomorrow I'll be going into a few of the local liberal candidates and having my say, to use a tactic out of our vocal minorities tactics. If I present my argument well and they remember it next time they talk to their party leaders they'll remember my voice and message they will start to do my work for me, I'll be flat out telling them I was voting labour but this is starting to make me change my mind and than I'll add in @Squish II argument that if we absolutely can't stop them they need to be imprisoned for a very long time. I'll than plant the seed that why isn't this being used to reject citizenship altogether or apply for a new law that in certain circumstances a Australian born citizen could be denied re entry into Australia due to certain conditions.

This still gives the person options such as they can apply to another embassy for protection or refugee status or they can go back and finish the job they started, die for their cause.

I am posting this so other Aussies that give a fuck consider the same, as our western cousins in the UK definitely should. Every rubbish post from clowns like @Trotsky just makes an average person go mmmm. Change in a democratic society happens with support and the more people that emphasises or even sympathises with this ideal brings it closer to actuality, this is exactly how we got aboriginal, women, workplace and gay rights.

Most people are sheep and will disregard what they actually believe if they think others don't agree. This method lets people know that they aren't alone and others feel as they do. I feel you leave the country for acts of terrorism you forfeit your right to call Australia home, others do as well and I know this because I talk about it to as many people I can

Oh, man, he just called out "most people" as being "sheep." Now we know you're the cream of the intellectual crop.

I admire your democratic zeal, though. In most policy areas, I'd say your participation is futile. But rallying against migrants? That's a pretty infectious money topic to go to, so maybe you'll have success.

Oh, man, he just called out "most people" as being "sheep." Now we know you're the cream of the intellectual crop.

I admire your democratic zeal, though. In most policy areas, I'd say your participation is futile. But rallying against migrants? That's a pretty infectious money topic to go to, so maybe you'll have success.

Jihadists returning from fighting for ISIS are migrants.

If only the aborigines had better border control.....
Yep then they would have lost out on:
Western Medicine
Farming/Sanatation
Engineering
Science and Technology
Western people always improve a land after they settle, but hey who doesn't wanna dance around and get killed by a mosquito?

How am I just another bleating sheep? If I agree I agree if not I say so, there are plenty of people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire but if I see a post that I agree with or is funny I'll like it. You're as much a sheep as the worst Trump is god poster.

I offered you the opportunity to add to your ridiculously made up post and you ignored it.
You seem to like projecting your own insecurities onto other people ie. sexual inadequacies, mixed race sexual relations.
You pretend to be left leaning, have Trotsky as a name and say that me becoming active in politics(activist one might say) is "futile"
You miss quote someone and when called on it refuse to apologise or even answer like a petulant little child.

Another question for you to ignore as you've shown 0 spine so far in backing up any one of your ridiculous statements. Exactly how is any of this rallying against migrants?

Last edited:
You're living on stolen land.

<{nope}>

Give back that computer! Send smoke signals plzz
giphy.gif

Yep then they would have lost out on:
Western Medicine
Farming/Sanatation
Engineering
Science and Technology
Western people always improve a land after they settle, but hey who doesn't wanna dance around and get killed by a mosquito?

To be fair we also did a shit load of damage but the truth is almost every indigenous culture the world over had a history of rape, murder, genocide etc as bad or worse, the difference is we slowly grew into a more caring people. they don't believe me ask West Papua about the usual alternatives.

Back