Australia starts to grow a set, every western country should man up as well

How am I just another bleating sheep? If I agree I agree if not I say so, there are plenty of people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire but if I see a post that I agree with or is funny I'll like it. You're as much a sheep as the worst Trump is god poster.

I offered you the opportunity to add to your ridiculously made up post and you ignored it.
You seem to like projecting your own insecurities onto other people ie. sexual inadequacies, mixed race sexual relations.
You pretend to be left leaning, have Trotsky as a name and say that me becoming active in politics(activist one might say) is "futile"
You miss quote someone and when called on it refuse to apologise or even answer like a petulant little child.

Another question for you to ignore as you've shown 0 spine so far in backing up anyone of your ridiculous statements. Exactly how is any of this rallying against migrants?

Good grief, relax your tits. I'm on my phone.

You're clearly not a sheep, as sheep don't have this much energy and rage. You're more like the manic lizard from Rescuers: Down Under.

To be fair we also did a shit load of damage but the truth is almost every indigenous culture the world over had a history of rape, murder, genocide etc as bad or worse, the difference is we slowly grew into a more caring people. they don't believe me ask West Papua about the usual alternatives.

Oh yes people that are cannibals to this day? Probably a small step above fishes. Barbaric

Wonder how long "Indigenous People" would have taken to get to the moon or even develop penicillin?

Good grief, relax your tits. I'm on my phone.

You're clearly not a sheep, as sheep don't have this much energy and rage. You're more like the manic lizard from Rescuers: Down Under.

Never heard of it. Fair enough about the phone, mine appears to be designed by Satan to cause immense amounts of low level discord.

When you get to your computer I'd appreciate you review all the questions for you and a well informed response.

Oh yes people that are cannibals to this day? Probably a small step above fishes. Barbaric

Wonder how long "Indigenous People" would have taken to get to the moon or even develop penicillin?

Not that I want to get side tracked but probably a long time if ever esp. in regards to the point I made, one way or another the country was going to be colonised and in reality it could have been a hell of a lot worse. Everyone seems to hate on whites yet when whites own 90 plus % of the vote and you've been voted rights its the white voters that gave it to you because they support your point.

Would they do the same for use? No one knows but with the amount of direct and indirect racism I continually see from blacks to whites I doubt it very much esp. if you go back and view pre colonisation historic behaviours of indigenous cultures.

Wtf.

Learn your heritage, bro. Unacceptable.

Lol I'll take your word for it.

For movies watch the castle and two hands. TV shows fat pizza and houso's(favourites of a philippina chick I travelled with)

So we should be like Australia and give up our guns too? Pass.

No, you should keep buying and killing each other with them. You gotta be careful - the government may and try taking over your lives at any point. You must be always ready to rebel.

Luckily they sell you guys lots of guns so you can protect yourselves from them...........................

No, you should keep buying and killing each other with them. You gotta be careful - the government may and try taking over your lives at any point. You must be always ready to rebel.

Luckily they sell you guys lots of guns so you can protect yourselves from them...........................
Will do, and when I wake up and realize I'm not a little bitch like anti-gun nerds it'll just make me feel even better about myself.

Yep then they would have lost out on:
Western Medicine
Farming/Sanatation
Engineering
Science and Technology
Western people always improve a land after they settle, but hey who doesn't wanna dance around and get killed by a mosquito?
Weve wrecked the joint when it comes from an environmental view, we logged thousands and thousands of hectares of old growth forrest and replaced with drought stricken farmland and at the same time destroyed the culture of the oldest civilization in the world.

Idiginous Australians didnt get much out of European settlement

good, get those sheep shagging kiwis outahere

The new "wave" of foreign immigrant Australians will say something similar to what you say about the aborigines.
So do you support australians being genocided like the aborigenes? lol
Yes, if they had better border control they would have survived, they didn't. Now if the australians don't they will be replaced like the aboriginals.

So do you support australians being genocided like the aborigenes? lol
Yes, if they had better border control they would have survived, they didn't. Now if the australians don't they will be replaced like the aboriginals.

A fool doesn't learn from their mistakes, an average man learns from his mistakes and a smart man learns from others mistakes. I prefer to learn form others mistakes, they perhaps prefer to whinge after the fact while being rooted repeatably.

Lol I could say the same for earlier waves of indigenous Australians and every people/culture on the planet. The rights and wrongs are contextual and you're being ridiculous.

I wasn't here, I wasn't involved and I wouldn't have supported it if I was, only an idiot fixates on the distant past instead of what's happening right now.

Where are you from?

Translation:: it's only right when white people do it.

#WhiteSpeak

Translation:: it's only right when white people do it.

#WhiteSpeak

Right? what the hell is right. I think it is wrong to lie to a chick to pants her but plenty call it the game. Plenty of fundamentalist Christians believe its right to threaten doctors performing abortions, plenty of the people we ultimately talking about believe its right to strap on the plastic(no not women's bodybuilding) and walk into a crowded concert full of children and blow them up as well. The Easter Islanders thought it was right to strip their islands of everything that stopped erosion and kill themselves. Genghis Khan/Mao/Hitler/Alexander the Great etc etc etc etc

Everyone thinks they're right so what is right?

There's a historical book where one of the aborigines who worked along side British colonisers had a scar on his wrist, eventually he told them he got it kidnapping and raping a woman from another tribe. Bad shit happens everywhere, at every time with every culture. What happened to the aborigines was terrible but I could find no end of examples of far worse in the last 500 years and they're like every culture as flawed as the next.

As for your posts message, where did I or have I said it was right that Australia was colonised. If you're going to post actually put some effort into it, switch of your emotion if it stops you thinking(hint hint) and supply a little depth to your post.

Well, I think that the government should allow them to return, but to return they have to give up their freedom permanently. This way, instead of having a bunch of terrorists out there doing who knows what, they are locked up and under control. You need to offer an olive branch, i.e their lives in order to get them to give up.

I see nothing wrong with your viewpoint, it's just that I have a different opinion on how we should deal with returning Isis fighters. And some more prisoners isn't going to bankrupt the country. Better some extra money instead of extra terrorist attacks

Why not kill them? What should the punishment be for the countless rapes, murders, and acts of treason on their own countries?

Kill them, nothing of value will be lost.

Why not kill them? What should the punishment be for the countless rapes, murders, and acts of treason on their own countries?

Kill them, nothing of value will be lost.
The point of my idea is to offer an olive branch and hopefully get some them to give up instead of continuing to fight. Every person who accepts is one less terrorist out there. Letting them live is a small price to pay if it gets some of them to surrender. Sometimes its easier to deal with them than hunt them down, and vice versa

If you want to see what immigration has done to Australia in the last 20 years or so just have a look at the current Rugby team the Wallabies then have a look at the Wallabies from 1990 etc.

If you want to see what immigration has done to Australia in the last 20 years or so just have a look at the current Rugby team the Wallabies then have a look at the Wallabies from 1990 etc.
I am also surprise why the Australian national soccer team haven't learn anything from Europe when it comes to recruiting players. France is the biggest example of how they were garbage before 1998 and when they started to recruit influx of North/West Africans. The result? they won the world cup and ended up second 3 times in the WC/Euro. Australia and US are garbage at the moment because they only recruit players who just started playing in top division straight after HS and come from rich families who pay to get their sons through.

Meanwhile, Europeans, Middle Easterners and Africans in here have been playing in the street since they were toddlers and are dominating in the local clubs and the A-league (Aussie version of EPL, Bundsliga, MLS etc) while Aussies grew up watching and playing AFL and cricket.

So, the socceroos should learn from Europe and start recruiting South European, Middle Eastern and Africans in the team if they really wanna dominate instead. Also, Australia made it through round 16 in the 2006 world cup because of Gus Hiddink (top tier European coach) and US made it through round 16 in 2014 because of Klinssman (top tier European coach). When these guys were replaced by Aussie and American coach, the team all failed.

Last edited:
Back