Australia taking harder line on visas, sending back 'Canadian' who moved here at age two

It says 150 offenses.. But the timeline has 1. I don't care if it's jaywalking, 150 convictions for ANYTHING is sad.

The guy sounds like an unproductive member of society, I don't blame them for giving him the boot. Maybe if he was out making Australia a better place to live and not causing harm to the country, people would actually care about him as a human.

He can't officially be an Australian citizen or he'd not be chucked out the country. His parents couldn't of got him naturalized. But surely if one of his parents is an Aussie how can they do this?

And in the meantime we let in thousands of muslim 'refugees' who don't want to be Aussies and who want to destroy our society, especially all the Somali youth who are on a crime spree in Victoria.[have been for a few yrs now, the police can't act coz it's racist apparently.]

lol especailly since Canada is crawling with Aussie & kiwis and their stupid hats!
What stupid hats?

This shit has been going on for years, its nothing new, should of got his citizenship instead of blasting heroin and sticking people up

lol especailly since Canada is crawling with Aussie & kiwis and their stupid hats!

76c0a29c971326a5f4256cb466c88263.jpg

What stupid hats?

This shit has been going on for years, its nothing new, should of got his citizenship instead of blasting heroin and sticking people up

Just hats, like all kinds of hats. They just love hats.

Hmm not sure if I can get upset about this.

We have sun, so we wear hats.

Well then .... go back hom eand leave our women alone. Oh, and those stupid pie shops ... fucking hell.

My uncle married a psycho with who he had 3 kids. One day she went loco and filed for divorce and full custody claiming he beat her and the kids. I later found out she had 3 more kids with two different men and pulled the same stunt.

She fled to Australia at one point and eventually wanted to return to Canada but didn't have the money to pay the airfare. All she did was turn herself in by telling authorities she overstayed her welcome in the country. Because she had kids and had no one else to take care of them, she wasn't going to be charged with anything and got her welfare ass a free flight back to Vancouver with her kids. Playing the system.

Back