Australian school hazings

Yeah, that's not hazing, that's gay rape. Why the hell does "hazing" seem to always be cramming things up dudes' asses and now apparently straight up blowing another guy? Just come out of the closet already and be done with it. If there is any kind of club or group that required me to shove a marshmallow up my ass and suck dick, I'm not interested in joining that group.

1488353303488.gif

what do you expect from a country next to Germany?

Guys are being forced to shove the tip of another bloke dick in his mouth while they pour beer on his dick and let's it drip into the blokes mouth.

This hits kind of close to home because I hate beer

At the high school I went to in a small town in Texas the football team got into a lot of trouble for shoving brooms and other stuff up new players asses, the coaches knew about it too and were cool with it.

good grief. hazing has changed.

Ill stick to getting the shit beat out of me circa 1994 thanks

At the high school I went to in a small town in Texas the football team got into a lot of trouble for shoving brooms and other stuff up new players asses, the coaches knew about it too and were cool with it.
I went to a 6A school school in dfw. They used to grab a freshman and tape them to the marquee in front of the school in their jock right when school was let out. That shit ended for good my freshman year though. They went to state 2 years after i graduated then went and won the whole thing the year after that. Guess theres some correlation between not being sodomized and playing at a higher level. I guarantee they dont do that shit at Allen or Ryan.

It depends if the dick owner identifies as a woman I suppose. Then it's bigoted not to. I guess. Basically Hitler.

Back