Australian school hazings

I mean, if you're dumb enough to drink beer off a dude's dick then it's kind of your problem imo.

At the high school I went to in a small town in Texas the football team got into a lot of trouble for shoving brooms and other stuff up new players asses, the coaches knew about it too and were cool with it.
I assume most people who do shit like this (or even excuse it as "hazing") have been sexually abused.

UM WTF Im Australian and I honestly didnt know this gay "hazing: shit went down here.

I actually thought it would be private schools not Uni. Bunch of fucking weirdo's those private school boys.

Why did I already know this would be an eastern states thing before entering the thread lol.

Yeah, that's not hazing, that's gay rape. Why the hell does "hazing" seem to always be cramming things up dudes' asses and now apparently straight up blowing another guy? Just come out of the closet already and be done with it. If there is any kind of club or group that required me to shove a marshmallow up my ass and suck dick, I'm not interested in joining that group.
What if the dick goes in your ass but you get to eat the marshmallow?

I don't know how the reality of American fraternities and college campus accommodation lives up to '80s tits and arse flicks, but this sort of student accommodation and hazing is certainly far from the norm at Unis here.

I was in a Frat. We didn’t do any gay shit at all. Criminal yes. But no gay shit.

Yeah, that's not hazing, that's gay rape. Why the hell does "hazing" seem to always be cramming things up dudes' asses and now apparently straight up blowing another guy? Just come out of the closet already and be done with it. If there is any kind of club or group that required me to shove a marshmallow up my ass and suck dick, I'm not interested in joining that group.
Agreed. That's straight up rape. That's gross and not worth being part of. I'd stop going to school to avoid ththat.

BTW how'd you register on sherdog ? You didn't have to blow anyone?

It's pretty gay but as far as local school traditions go I'll take it over what you yanks have.

I thought hazing was supposed to be things you didn't want to do?

Agreed. That's straight up rape. That's gross and not worth being part of. I'd stop going to school to avoid ththat.

BTW how'd you register on sherdog ? You didn't have to blow anyone?
Nah, just had to give a few handjobs for sherdog belt promotions though.

Back