*AVAILABLE NOW* PS Plus March Freebies - this is one to get excited about

If you don't at least try Bloodborne while it's free, you have an issue.

Amazing choices this month,as a person who never played a souls game before, Bloodborne was one of the best games I ever played

bloodborne is easily the worst souls game, but still better than most games. I played one of the rachet and clanks on ps2 I think and it was pretty fun. I'll try it out and maybe try out bloodborne again just for the hell of it.

Those are the best freebies I've seen in a long time.

can't tell if this is a one-time thing or if they're legitimately trying to make ps+ worthwhile again, like in the ps3 days.

can't tell if this is a one-time thing or if they're legitimately trying to make ps+ worthwhile again, like in the ps3 days.
So far I’ve picked up the Amnesia collection, Darksiders 2, Deus Ex, inFamous second son, Just Cause 3, Killing Floor 2, Metal Gear Solid 5, RiME, and Strike Vector. Been pretty happy with the freebies.

I bought Bloodborne and Ratchet a year ago and still haven't played them. I bought them with my ps4. What a waste. I'll still dl the digital versions so i don't have to swap disc's. I bought the disc's for these two games.What a waste.

Attachments

• 20180303_181526~01.jpg
    20180303_181526~01.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I bought Bloodborne and Ratchet a year ago and still haven't played them. I bought them with my ps4. What a waste. I'll still dl the digital versions so i don't have to swap disc's. I bought the disc's for these two games.What a waste.
Try selling them now? Or next month?

You lose the freebies if you ever stop renewing your PS+ membership so owning the discs isn't a bad idea. You'll always have the games that way.
Don't see myself ever dropping Ps plus because multiplayer is too important. It's mostly what i play.

Jak 3 would be nice. Fairly new PS4 release (not too new, the ones that really wanted it got it) and a classic with updated visuals.

I tend to skip PS Plus unless there's a good SP/MP like Souls or a great new sports game, as the games they give out are usually well-known, fairly recent hits - already played them or tried out.

bloodborne is easily the worst souls game, but still better than most games. I played one of the rachet and clanks on ps2 I think and it was pretty fun. I'll try it out and maybe try out bloodborne again just for the hell of it.
I only played DS3, SOTFS, and Bloodborne. It is definitely better than SOTFS/DS2

I'll be downloading Bloodborne, my friend has had my copy for over a year i keep forgetting to get it back.

I've beat it like 4 times but i've still to get the plat. I keep forgetting a step then i end up missing the hunter weapons/tools trophies. Chalice Amygdala was beating my ass too. I fucking hate that fight. Probs had about 40-50 attempts and couldnt kill it.

Bloodborne is such a good game, albeit challenging

Now this is one hell of a PSN month.

I actually signed up again for the first time in two years last night (I don't play online, and the free games were dog shit for the last few months I was on previously). Snagged Rime and Grand Kingdom before they went down.

I was shocked to see the three month subs had nearly doubled in price though! $17.99 CDN to $29.99.

Back