Locked AVENGERS: ENDGAME Thread v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are talking about 3 hours for this film? Better make sure I wear a Depends

I have to dehydrate going into movies now. 2 hours is doable even if I have to 'slightly' per but these movies are getting longer and longer and I'm risking a burst bladder.

I have to dehydrate going into movies now. 2 hours is doable even if I have to 'slightly' per but these movies are getting longer and longer and I'm risking a burst bladder.

You sound like you're training for a UFC fight lol

ceMRANx.jpg

0YBp3Eq.jpg

Rocket and Hawkeye IMO.

I've heard rumour that the Quantum Realm amplifies the power of archers and Hawkeye ends up enhanced and being the top Avenger on the team, just as he should be.

Avengers 4: Thanos Takes an Arrow to the Knee:)

Whats up with the Quantum Realm spoiler right in the thread title?
This isnt how a society should operate
ZA4T.gif

it will all be worth it if Hawkeye doesn't make it out of the Quantum Realm.
Would be extra cool if he got eaten by a tardigrade.
@MikeMcMann
His battle with a tardigrade should have the same effect on him as the battle with the Balrog had on Gandalf.

So they are talking about 3 hours for this film? Better make sure I wear a Depends

Just get the RunPee App which tells you exactly at what time and scenes are best to run to the washroom and allows you to read what you missed while gone.

Any movie that's at least 2.5 hours should have a 10 min break half way.

Same. At the end of infinity war I was ready to burst. I had to really grit my teeth to get to the post credits scene then I tore outta there like a bat outta hell.

Same. At the end of infinity war I was ready to burst. I had to really grit my teeth to get to the post credits scene then I tore outta there like a bat outta hell.

the movie theater I go to sells beer. So I just make sure to wear Shorts, so I can push them up enough to let my peen out and pee into my empty beer cup. No one has noticed, or at least said anything.

Looking forward to rocket more in this one, all his friends are dead and he's on earth. Can't wait to see his interactions with tony.

the movie theater I go to sells beer. So I just make sure to wear Shorts, so I can push them up enough to let my peen out and pee into my empty beer cup. No one has noticed, or at least said anything.
Not all heroes wear capes.

Haha
That was my exact experience, except for making it to the bathroom. I was holding it in from wakanda on and just bolted to the in theatre garage can when the credits started rolling. Some people were uspet and called me on it but I responded with 'spiderman just died and you bishes are talking about about me peeing in a can?' Bj penn nods of aggreement all round then we cried

Is that "Professor Hulk" in that picture?

For some reason I thought it was going to be called "End Game".

Ehhh, they can call it whatever they want as long as it is good.
No movie subtitled End Game has ever been any good.

Hell, even Ender's Game was kind of weak.

No movie subtitled End Game has ever been any good.

Hell, even Ender's Game was kind of weak.

I remember Tony saying "End Game" to one of the Avengers in one of the movies (can't recall about what). I know Marvel likes to link everything for the most part. We've been waiting for Thanos since the first lol.

Whatever they call it I'm sure it will be good. Professor Hulk, if they go that route, may not be a big fan pleaser. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back