Locked AVENGERS: ENDGAME Thread v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Tony saying "End Game" to one of the Avengers in one of the movies (can't recall about what). I know Marvel likes to link everything for the most part. We've been waiting for Thanos since the first lol.

Whatever they call it I'm sure it will be good. Professor Hulk, if they go that route, may not be a big fan pleaser. We'll see.
Avengers: Enough Already

RIP Stan Lee. Quite a universe he created.

New trailer has got to be coming soon, right?!

I remember Tony saying "End Game" to one of the Avengers in one of the movies (can't recall about what). I know Marvel likes to link everything for the most part. We've been waiting for Thanos since the first lol.

Whatever they call it I'm sure it will be good. Professor Hulk, if they go that route, may not be a big fan pleaser. We'll see.

Dr. Strange said it to Stark.

Anyone heard any rumors? They do a good job keeping everything locked down.

Thank you.

I remember reading somewhere that the name of the fourth Avengers movie had already been said in one of the previous Avengers' movies. If "End Game" is the title, I would not be surprised.

not a spoiler or anything, since I assume you seen Infinity Wars. But, the one theory is Dr. Strange saw all the possible outcomes of the battle vs Thanos on Titan, and giving up the gem and letting Tony live was the one possible way, the end game.

not a spoiler or anything, since I assume you seen Infinity Wars. But, the one theory is Dr. Strange saw all the possible outcomes of the battle vs Thanos on Titan, and giving up the gem and letting Tony live was the one possible way, the end game.

I did see Infinity War.

You're really good at this. lol

Can we just have the teaser trailer already? For all we know, it could be like how the first teaser of Avengers 2 was, in that it was just words and a cgi image of iron mans mask turning into ultron and no actual footage.

I really assume its just going to be this but end with the title of the movie and no footage but hey man, give me something already. At least this way we would get the movie title.

Can we just have the teaser trailer already? For all we know, it could be like how the first teaser of Avengers 2 was, in that it was just words and a cgi image of iron mans mask turning into ultron and no actual footage.

I really assume its just going to be this but end with the title of the movie and no footage but hey man, give me something already. At least this way we would get the movie title.

This. So fucking much this. Marvel need to stop being such fucking prick-teasers; we already have blue balls. We know they ain't letting us bang for another six months or so, but it wouldn't kill the bitches to give us a hand-job;)

Last edited:
MCU movies are often Marvel's take on different genres. Winter Soldier was a paranoid conspiracy spy movie, like Three Days of the Condor, which also starred Redford. Infinity War itself was described by the Russo's as a heist movie, and Godfather was one of the influences.

I wonder what genre Avengers 4 will fall into. Perhaps a Saving Private Ryan-style war film, where most of the main characters die while completing their mission?

Animal, how many more people do they need to kill off to slake your bloodthirst, animal?

Thank you.

I remember reading somewhere that the name of the fourth Avengers movie had already been said in one of the previous Avengers' movies. If "End Game" is the title, I would not be surprised.

I'm pretty sure the Russo's themselves have said that Avengers 4 will not be called, End Game

But then, maybe that's just what they want us to think...;)

AVENGER'S 4: TONY STANK

tenor.gif

Looking forward to rocket more in this one, all his friends are dead and he's on earth. Can't wait to see his interactions with tony.

Agreed with Tony and Rocket. I'm hoping we get to see Banner, Tony, and Rocket all working together to make something. I think the banter will be great. Not really cause of Ruffalo though but I just feel like he could add a bit here and there if he's involved.

Agreed with Tony and Rocket. I'm hoping we get to see Banner, Tony, and Rocket all working together to make something. I think the banter will be great. Not really cause of Ruffalo though but I just feel like he could add a bit here and there if he's involved.
Just because you said this I hope Shuri comes in at the last minute saying, "I already built dat. TREE SUMMAHS AGO."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back