Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m going Sunday afternoon. I tend not to like big team up movies as much because I don’t get enough of my favorite characters. I’m sure it’s gonna be awesome though. Nothing like this has ever been attempted.

To be honest, they should have made a trilogy our of it, added more depth, and made it deep af.

I'm not sure. I'd have to go back and watch some of his old videos.

True, can't deny that. But it's a reviewer doing his job. That's how I plan on reviewing it myself. Does it fall in my Top 5 or top 10 of the MCU? I find it hard to believe that it would be in anyones 11-18...although it's possible.

Once you watch the movie you'll have the information necessary to judge the movie yourself. I'm just talking about these few days before we all watch the movie. If some guy is a well known reviewer and he hates GOTG, Thor Ragnarok, and Civil War but he loves Thor 1 and the ending scene of Captain America 1 his tastes are not in line with mine at all. But if someone loves GOTG, Thor Ragnarok, and Civil War and hates Infinity War then i'm starting to worry.

I want to see review scores but not read them because spoilers. But don't care got my Tix.

For what it's worth its currently 9.6/10 out of 6384 reviews on IMDB.

it will probably go down as more people vote but that,s a strong start. Not sure what will be the final score but probably something around 8.5 ish is my guess.

That said IMDB scores are far from the end it all of reviews so again take it for what it's worth

it will probably go down as more people vote but that,s a strong start. Not sure what will be the final score but probably something around 8.5 ish is my guess.

That said IMDB scores are far from the end it all of reviews so again take it for what it's worth

6384 reviews? Have 6384 people even seen it yet?

Probably not and that's why i take it with a grain of salt for now

Some may have read the apparently legit leaks though and have voted based on that but ultimately reading spoilers and watching the movie is not the same thing even if the spoilers end up being correct.

Feeling giddy like a school girl for this.. 9 more hours til screening time. Ive been avoiding social media like a plague just to stay away from possible spoilers. Logging off for now sherbros.

It ain't worth shit. Fuck IMDb.

Exactly.

Now that Odin is dead it seems like Thor's power level has gone up significantly. Heard he is awesome in the movie.
He seems pretty happy.

Probably not and that's why i take it with a whole shaker of salt for now

Some may have read the apparently legit leaks though and have voted based on that but ultimately reading spoilers and watching the movie is not the same thing even if the spoilers end up being correct.
Fixed.

This shit is seriously making me feel like I am about 9-10 years old, and Christmas is right around the corner.

I have been giddy as fuck for the last two weeks, and it's getting worse the closer I get to Friday. It's making this work week drag like crazy!
I’m with you man. I feel like a little kid on Christmas night too. I’m so excited.

Booked for Sunday afternoon at 3:25. It going to feel like an eternity waiting for this.

Just got my tickets for Thursday night at 7.

giphy.gif

Adam Warlock was teased in the GOTG2 post credits stinger but we were since told he will not be in Infinity War. What's the chances that this is deliberate misinformation and AW will in fact make an appearance?

IDK if they will use him like the comics as being the cosmic badass he is but if they do use him. Thanos would win in the new avengers and then use him in avengers 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back