Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you watch the movie you'll have the information necessary to judge the movie yourself. I'm just talking about these few days before we all watch the movie. If some guy is a well known reviewer and he hates GOTG, Thor Ragnarok, and Civil War but he loves Thor 1 and the ending scene of Captain America 1 his tastes are not in line with mine at all. But if someone loves GOTG, Thor Ragnarok, and Civil War and hates Infinity War then i'm starting to worry.

Holy shit you have some bad taste

They whooped him fairly easy and no one was ever in danger

I civil warred...
big-time-bro.jpg

No one was ever in danger because no one was ever meant to be. It's been made clear several times now since civil war that no one was going all out in that fight. Well except when Antman thought he was throwing a water truck and it was a fucking gasoline vehicle lol.

I don't see a problem with spoiler tags. I'm going to avoid this thread like the plague after tonight.

Yea this is my last day posting in here I'm done. I don't want this shit ruined for me. Honestly thinking of just staying off social media period.

Rotten Tomatoes reviews starting to pile in 89% with 38/42 being fresh. Metacritic coming in at 72.

Update: April 24, 2018

First Critics Reviews for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Ko2BI5o.jpg

Gj2Wlxz.jpg

Bu1W2M2.jpg

Ydyaq1A.jpg

OZKww9M.jpg

30IorPG.jpg

No one was ever in danger because no one was ever meant to be. It's been made clear several times now since civil war that no one was going all out in that fight. Well except when Antman thought he was throwing a water truck and it was a fucking gasoline vehicle lol.

whats your point?

Because @Dragonlordxxxxx ’s humour consistently goes over my head. Remember the Justice League’s cut member, Steve?

LKOCsvK.jpg

Yea that one went over my head to but not the negative review part.
Yeah I get that. :D Sometimes it's a running joke and if some of the readers don't read certain threads, then they won't get the joke like the "Steve" one where it originated from the Justice League thread. Or in the Batgirl thread where I'm employed by WB-DC now.

All I know is I let a fuck when I read the title, I get the prank, I don't see the humor, @Dragonlordxxxxx is still my boy though, rock solid mod and poster.
Thanks. The "Negative" part was just mild trolling on my part, hehe. :oops:

Dammit, even some basic reviews have spoilers!!! Trying to read them is like walking through a minefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back