Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really give a shit what critics say. Critics loved The Last Jedi and I hated that fucking movie.

Nope, not watching anything on the internet even remotely related to this movie. No gifs, no lines, anything. I've avoided watching the trailer for fears of spoilers, not gonna ruin those several months now, watching at sherdog/reddit threads.

lalalala.gif

I keep saying I'm done reading this thread until I see the movie Thursday night but I just cant stay away
This movie has me titalated

Movie is fucking relentless. I ain’t gonna say shit, but.....

Still kind of digesting it.

I was looking at something unrelated and some asshats might have spoiled some of the movie.

What is wrong with people?

{<doc}

I wonder if we will hear about Hydra in these movies. Them sitting back letting aliens take over the world is not good for their future. I doubt we will though because they're Nazis lol.

Hydra have been practically wiped out in the MCU. Their top leaders are either dead or MIA and SHIELD destroyed most of their bases in AoS season 3.

If the MCU want Hydra back, they'd have to bring back the Red Skull first, and he's not in this movie.

Wouldn't surprise me if the real Mandarin and the Ten Rings organisation are referenced, though.

Hydra have been practically wiped out in the MCU. Their top leaders are either dead or MIA and SHIELD destroyed most of their bases in AoS season 3.

If the MCU want Hydra back, they'd have to bring back the Red Skull first, and he's not in this movie.

Wouldn't surprise me if the real Mandarin and the Ten Rings organisation are referenced, though.

Having watched the movie, I think you'd be surprised.

Nice movie. Wish it was 3 hours though
Only 1 post credit

Last edited:
I hate those only because thats a hard bar to raise up to and they were saying this about kilmonger in black panther

Just a review nonetheless. End of the day we'll see it for ourselves

And

Thanos>killmonger any day

This thread aint safe from spoilers. Some ass shat is gonna slip, even if he thinks he isnt.

See you guys thursday night

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back