Ayde hamatoon mobarak bashe!

This photo makes me not have to shit for a week already.

Enchiladas-Verdes-2-web.jpg

200w.gif

Is he Iranian?

It is and this one is my favorite:

View attachment 1035440

Should be consumed with rice:
View attachment 1035442
Koreshet(spelling) with rice. I can dig that. Some gormeh zabsi is damn good as well. I grew up with a ton of Persians. Their food is always on point. And I always find it funny people say “Turkish/ Mediterranean is the same as Persian!” They see kabobs and rice and think it’s Turkish.

how do you eat it?
do you just eat it over the rice like a chinese dish or is there like a bread/tortilla type thing to wrap it up?

You put the stew on top of the rice. Sometimes its served with bread and raw onion as well. No chopstick or knives but we use spoon and fork for utensil.

Looks delicious! Happy celebrations!

Happy celebration. Today we are going to a family friends. Its going to be Turkish/Persian party.

Koreshet(spelling) with rice. I can dig that. Some gormeh zabsi is damn good as well. I grew up with a ton of Persians. Their food is always on point. And I always find it funny people say “Turkish/ Mediterranean is the same as Persian!” They see kabobs and rice and think it’s Turkish.

Adana Kebab is by far my favorite Turkish food. They have excellent cuisine as well. But for sure, its different. Gormeh Zabsi is my second favorite. I also really like Persian style beef stroganoff. We also have great sandwiches and pizzas as well and with pizza we use ketchup.

Happy Persian new year!

Hot ass chicks at your local park

Thanks and for sure. We reconnected with old family friends and their kids are young adults now and the women are insanely hot. Also they are super nice as well.

You put the stew on top of the rice. Sometimes its served with bread and raw onion as well. No chopstick or knives but we use spoon and fork for utensil.

Happy celebration. Today we are going to a family friends. Its going to be Turkish/Persian party.

Adana Kebab is by far my favorite Turkish food. They have excellent cuisine as well. But for sure, its different. Gormeh Zabsi is my second favorite. I also really like Persian style beef stroganoff. We also have great sandwiches and pizzas as well and with pizza we use ketchup.

Thanks and for sure. We reconnected with old family friends and their kids are young adults now and the women are insanely hot. Also they are super nice as well.
How is Adana Kebab different than let’s say beef koobedeh?

How is Adana Kebab different than let’s say beef koobedeh?

Adana Kebab has the same ingredients as Koobedeh + cumin, ground sumac, tail fat and paprika.

Aside from that, they look exactly the same.

Back