baby looks like he spent 5 years in a Federal Play-Pen-itentiary

mighty mouse will end up taking the tj fight to duck this kid.

It's those explosive genes. Who needs steroids when you can inject yourself with this guy's blood.

They can, although it's extremely rare. The few people known to have it seem to suffer no ill effects. At one point, doctors were worried it may cause heart problems, but so far this does not appear to be the case.

Unsurprisingly, there is a great deal of research being done into Myostatin Blockers as a PED, but it's not been perfected yet.

DMD is the closest thing we have to a real life Mutant Superpower:cool:

Are there cases of people with this disorder competing in pro sports or body building? Seems like they would dominate.

Will probably end up like 5"5 mini roni Coleman . Die young also.

Damn, little ninja has traps like tom hardy in warrior.

How the hell is this possible?

Are there cases of people with this disorder competing in pro sports or body building? Seems like they would dominate.
Those muscles are going to need blood and oxygen to function still, so unless your heart and lungs are just as extreme as your hulking muscles, your muscles are going to be about as useful as paperweights.

This kid vs Yingling

Make it happen dana. You da king of selling freakshow fights.

I love how he has that meat head slow hard strut walk

Saw a kid like that at the mall once.

His mom was a big, thick soul sister type. Over six feet. The dad was not present, but Im thinking he must be an NFL linebacker type.
This kid was in diapers but he was huge and thick boned and muscled.

Reminded me of a miniature Shaq.

If Pride hadn't sold out, this kid would be headlining against Fedor in the Saitama Super Arena in front of 80,000 screaming Asians.

Damn you Inoki.

Looks like Ronnie Colemans poop. (Yeah yeah, Family Guy).

Those muscles are going to need blood and oxygen to function still, so unless your heart and lungs are just as extreme as your hulking muscles, your muscles are going to be about as useful as paperweights.
Wish i had paperweights that would help me get laid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back