Back to Majula

I imagine with it being one of the free games next month, we may get some newcomers in here. I’m tempted to take the disk fragments to gamestop and use my insurance to get another kne
Is it really free in Feb on PS4? Didn't know that.

Between controllers and copies of the games, how much money do you think these games have cost you?

According to Reddit it’s been leaked that Scholar and Farcry 4 are the free games

Scholar AND Farcry 4? Jeez that’s good. Usually the free games with Plus aren’t anywhere near that good. I’ve got both games on PS3 but not PS4; I might just have to pick these up.

Fucking Reddit, some dick made a fake image depicting Scholar and Farcry as the free games and Sony has since debunked it. Supposedly they are offering Farcry 4 to people who purchase a ps plus account but not existing customers. This seems idiotic tho and could be another hoax. Gaming news is the fakest news out there.

@KidBaize

Fucking Reddit, some dick made a fake image depicting Scholar and Farcry as the free games and Sony has since debunked it. Supposedly they are offering Farcry 4 to people who purchase a ps plus account but not existing customers. This seems idiotic tho and could be another hoax. Gaming news is the fakest news out there.

@KidBaize
Oh well. It seemed too good to be true so not really surprising.

Just bought Dsouls 3....gotta start it one day.

I platinum Dark Souls 2....beat all the frking DLC too..was a fuckign pain.

Bloodborne DLC any good..never played them...

Bloodborne DLC is the best DLC in the series, Ringed City for Ds3 being a close second

Bloodborne's DLC is phenomenal

Thanks, should I play it before D-Souls 3 or?

I hated the tombs or crypt in Bloodborne ...frking boring stuff but the game was fun....never replayed it in last 2 yeras

Thanks, should I play it before D-Souls 3 or?

I hated the tombs or crypt in Bloodborne ...frking boring stuff but the game was fun....never replayed it in last 2 yeras
Play the B.B. DLC first, Ds3 will take longer to beat especially if you play the DLCs

Bloodborne DLC is the best DLC in the series, Ringed City for Ds3 being a close second

Bloodborne DLC indeed is the GOAT but 2nd is either DS1 or DS2 DLC. Dark Souls 3 DLC was utter dogshit. Bad level design, short, terrible art, one of the most uninspired bosses and a boss or two that felt like cut content from Bloodborne.

<mma3><{cruzshake}>

Bloodborne DLC indeed is the GOAT but 2nd is either DS1 or DS2 DLC. Dark Souls 3 DLC was utter dogshit. Bad level design, short, terrible art, one of the most uninspired bosses and a boss or two that felt like cut content from Bloodborne.

<mma3><{cruzshake}>
Only thing I hated was the stupid angels in Ringed City. Ds2 DLC was beautifully designed with some good bosses but the blatant bullshit regular mobs knocked it down a few pegs for me

Oh and Ashes of Ariandel sucked ass as a whole. An O&S reskin with a third phase for the lols, and a shitty Sif wannabe with a troll NPC. That was poorly designed as a whole.

Back