Back to the future

I mentioned something like this before.

Help me remember the third movie, Doc went back to 1885 in his time traveling DeLorean right?

And Marty went back in another DeLorean

And they needed gas and couldn't make gas

But there were two DeLoreans

Couldn't they take gas from one DeLorean to another cause TWO OF THEM WERE IN 1885!!!

Yes, they could have taken the gas from the stored DeLorean.

Doc also didn't need to bring Marty to the future in part II. He could've just, y'know, told him "Hey, make sure to ground your son and follow him around on this date" and then fucked off.

Doc also didn't need to bring Marty to the future in part II. He could've just, y'know, told him "Hey, make sure to ground your son and follow him around on this date" and then fucked off.

<mma4>

23iufly.png

twinpines-911-conspiracy.jpg

They tried to warn us. We didn't listen.

giphy.gif

But what if there were no roads?

So, I was watching this movie for about the 85,785th time and it just dawned on me... Lorraine met Doc Brown when she followed Marty aka Calvin Klein back to Doc’s place. Back in the new 1985, did they not know Doc and Marty were friends? They would’ve surely known Doc was a mad genius.

And just by coincidence their son Marty looks exactly like the Marty from 1955? He set them up and there are people you don’t forget in life, especially if they played a significant role in shaping your life.

Put two in two together, man! The parents know!

Also, if George becomes a success when Marty returns... why are they living in the same house when he was some dork?

Explain that?!

Last edited:
So, I was watching this movie for about the 85,785th time and it just dawned on me... Lorraine met Doc Brown when she followed Marty aka Calvin Klein back to Doc’s place. Back in the new 1985, did they not know Doc and Marty were friends? They would’ve surely known Doc was a mad genius.

And just by coincidence their son Marty looks exactly like the Marty from 1955? He set them up and there are people you don’t forget in life, especially if they played a significant role in shaping your life.

Put two in two together, man! The parents know!

Also, if George becomes a success when Marty returns... why are they living in the same house when he was some dork?

Explain that?!
CR04EZDXAAAk7f-.jpg

This is great! I would thumbs up you if it was an option. For some reason older posts can't be liked.

I would allow it. Lea Thompson is fucking hot. She's got that girl next door thing going on, and has a rockin little body with nice bewbs and a sweet bush.
b817a0483f090b525a12f169eab66e6d_w200.gif

Then I would travel back in time and stop myself from being my own father, so it never actually happened.
<seedat>

This is great! I would thumbs up you if it was an option. For some reason older posts can't be liked.

I would allow it. Lea Thompson is fucking hot. She's got that girl next door thing going on, and has a rockin little body with nice bewbs and a sweet bush.

Then I would travel back in time and stop myself from being my own father, so it never actually happened.
<seedat>
<Huh2>

<seedat>

He bangs her in the backseat, turns retarded, then magically disappears.

Back