Bad Judo Partner gets slapped!!

wow, he probably should have just used another partner.

That's embarrassing.

"When you don't let me demonstrate a move, it makes me feel like you don't respect me."

"Don't use me for a throwing dummy."

"It is required that you participate."

"No."

"I'm sorry, you are going to have to leave. You aren't welcome to train here."

He should have know something when Uke keeps his "Death grip" even after he tells him to "Relax mate I am just trying to show the move".

Was this from a comedy show or something?

And shouldn't the instructor have been able to do the move on a resisting opponent anyway?

Fake
Kit Dale....

I saw the karate video but did the instructor know he was joking around?

yes, it's a full set up, there is some other funny videos with that guy teaching ludicrous techniques. I'll see if i can find them

yes, it's a full set up, there is some other funny videos with that guy teaching ludicrous techniques. I'll see if i can find them

Is this the same guy who showed how to use spider guard in a knife fight? That video was pretty funny, I can't seem to find it now.

Just posted a couple of days ago on WSHH. Comments on there are pretty hilarious.

Many hinge on the alleged fact that Judo is useless, ineffective, and pointless, and they point to as supporting evidence the fact that the Judo instructor threw all Judo out the window and started wrestling when fighting his student. Also, that it would require some weak ass opponents in the street if their grip has to be so feminine in order to execute the technique. I would link it, but there is plenty of NSFW material over there, so you can find it yourself. Very amusing. - E

Just posted a couple of days ago on WSHH. Comments on there are pretty hilarious.

Many hinge on the alleged fact that Judo is useless, ineffective, and pointless, and they point to as supporting evidence the fact that the Judo instructor threw all Judo out the window and started wrestling when fighting his student. Also, that it would require some weak ass opponents in the street if their grip has to be so feminine in order to execute the technique. I would link it, but there is plenty of NSFW material over there, so you can find it yourself. Very amusing. - E

so that's what black-americans think about judo

this is Kit's version of Renato Laranja?

Back