Badass little girl brutally knocked out male pro muay thai fighter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
So its okay for children to be doing something disturbing just because something even more fucked up exists? I fail to see any logic in that. A better solution would be for children to be doing neither of those two things.

It's really unfortunate. As long as extreme poverty exists, children will suffer. And as long as humanity exists, poverty will exist. Doesn't mean we as individuals shouldn't try to make little differences, though. Send some Unicef pennies over and sleep well tonight :icon_chee

Muay Thai helps these kids feed their families. Yes it might be sad, but frowning upon children working is a relatively new thing.

Last edited:
Muay Thai helps these kids feed their families. Yes it might be sad, but frowning upon children working is a relatively new thing.

This. The whole "children shouldn't work" thing is a modern luxury that only existed for about 0.01% of human history, and even then it's confined to Amurka and a few other select parts of the so-called first world.

I do get though that people object to the physical pain part, and that working in a field isn't the same as getting hit in the head and taking knees to those underage ribs that don't have any meat on them yet. Studies have shown that children who routinely experience physical pain at a formative age grow up with significantly higher rates of mental maladies down the road.

Nobody remembers JWP's post on this? A guys who lived in a Thai gym for years.

Most kids enjoy doing this. It gives them motivation and something to shoot for. But fuck that, just spending their lives working the fields or having some shitty job is much better, right?

I hate how rich (compared to most of the world) white people try to be moral police to the rest of the world. Go eat a cheeseburger and shut the fuck up.

Nothing wrong with her fighting, more of a crime for parents to let their kids sit in front of XBox all day, eat mc Nastys and become little slobs..

She is very talented! It would be nice to see the owner of 13 coins or someone else like him sponsor her so she could get great training and fight her internationally. Just imagine her learning from saenchai and sangmanee while destroying women all over the world at like 12.

Yes!! Seeing that boy on the ground like that makes me want to punch his parents in the face

yeah better do nothing and not have enough money for education and food. Its an honor for these kids to support there family.

somebody should punch narrowminded people like you in the face.

I hate how rich (compared to most of the world) white people try to be moral police to the rest of the world. Go eat a cheeseburger and shut the fuck up.

Should we also keep all of our humanitarian aid?

Nothing wrong with her fighting, more of a crime for parents to let their kids sit in front of XBox all day, eat mc Nastys and become little slobs..

That's a stupid thing to say.

Many fat kids wake up in their teens and get into sports/get healthy.

You can't reverse brain damage.

It is funny seeing all European/American judging people lives who don't have
as good chances as they have.
If you really want to make a difference then step out of your computer and...
1. give your money for charity to children in Thailand
2. adopt the poor kids
3. Travel to Thailand and help feed poor children
4. or you could just stop being narrow-minded and go to Thailand to see
if these kids hate fighting, or they are actually enjoying it.
I remember back then when Australian media went all moral police like you guys did
against muay thai, and JWP who really knows how these kids are actually
happy helping out their family defended muay thai.

Should we also keep all of our humanitarian aid?

Can you explain to me the logic behind this post please?
There are differences between being a moral police and helping other people lives.

And for people complaining about brain damages, can you give me an example of
muay thai fighters with brain damages please?
Of course you can't, you guys don't even follow muay thai lol.

Samart Payakaroon aka the GOAT of muay thai, who is also world boxing champion....
50 years old in this interview, I don't see any brain damage here.

Rambaa Somdet, top 10 fighter in his prime, and also Shooto world champion.
Known as a knock out artist, who has been knocked out in his career.
no brain damage...

Jomhod in his fourties...fighting best competition for almost 30 years no brain damage
(His Thai accent has become very similar to European though, that is what happens when you live
in Finland for 10 years I guess)

I will just add legendary Put Lorlek (considered GOAT before Samart came)
60 years old in this interview, he has fought against the best in his time
giving up 10-15 pounds in each fight, is he punch drunk?

People who have trained with ex muay thai champs who become coaches
will also notice that they don't have brain damages.
(injuries on the body? sure, but what types of ex world class athletes don't have injuries)

And don't confuse their shyness with brain damage, muay thai fighters aren't
the best talkers....These guys speak similar to Buakaw pre Thai fight, super shy.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah better do nothing and not have enough money for education and food. Its an honor for these kids to support there family.

somebody should punch narrowminded people like you in the face.

Support their family? Isn't that what parents are for? fighting is one thing but kids of that age dont have the mental capacity to deal with all the stuff that goes along with getting knocked the fuck out.

Send me your address, I'll send you 10 bucks so you can eat next month

Support their family? Isn't that what parents are for? fighting is one thing but kids of that age dont have the mental capacity to deal with all the stuff that goes along with getting knocked the fuck out.

Your 10 buck will be appreciated in Thailand, please do "donate", put your money
where your mouth is, not just being moral police and do nothing.

What is your parent job? Which country does you come from?
Do you know how hard life can be in other countries poorer than your country?

You have no idea, how hard life can be...and people don't have to become 15-18 years old
before then can help support their families.

And they all seem to be fine...muay thai fighters who started at the age of 10-12 years old
have helped their familes putting food on the table, Buakaw's sister has got
the chance of better education because of him, the same to many fighters' families.

So you are judging them, can you make better suggestion please?
Child prostitution? No.
Child workers? you might think "yes, this is great" but do you think being forced
to work for shit money for long period of time illegally is better than being
muay thai fighters?
Muay Thai fighters get better money, more exposure to media, and honour to their families.
You think they should just help whatever their parents do?
Farmers? trust me they do all they can until shit like this happens.

%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A1-%E0%B8%9D%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%87-21.jpg

When this happens, farmers go to Bangkok to find jobs (with shit money of course)
And since child workers are illegal, if you have talent in muay thai, this is obviously
a better choice.

Or what else could they be? What about this, risking getting run over by cars in Bangkok.

images

You have no idea how tough lives can be, don't judge them.

She is very talented! It would be nice to see the owner of 13 coins or someone else like him sponsor her so she could get great training and fight her internationally. Just imagine her learning from saenchai and sangmanee while destroying women all over the world at like 12.

What? Doesn't seem like she's having trouble finding quality training.

Fight internationally? She's long ago run out of female fighters in Thailand. Don't think she's going to find competition internationally.
Jesus christ the rest of the world sucks. Kids shouldn't be fighting like that. They are going to fuck their brains up for good.

Oh, the ignorance.
The US is one of only three country's not to have ratified the Rights of the Child treaty, the others are Somalia and South Sudan.

The US has killed countless kids with drone attacks in Pakistan (a country we're not even at war with).

Kids as young as 13 have been imprisoned without charge in G'tanamo.

Loving all the people on a moral high horse in this thread.

Cheers for the video ichibang.

Support their family? Isn't that what parents are for?

oh men , get out of your bubble. thats not how life works in poor regions like Isaan. Parents work like 12 hours a day , some shitty job and still got not enough money for eduction and other things.

Im from germany bro and my family in thailand living a good life , but if you wanna donate to thailand. sure, just dont act like you even got the slighest clue how life works down there.

Last edited:
Back