Bader #1 LHW in the world?

Clear #2 behind DC if youre not counting Bones or Crumble

Gus has done nothing to prove he should be ranked above Ryan

also Bader is a tougher matchup for DC than most think

What about smashing the guy who smashed Bader? (Glover)

DC is gone to HW for good, Jones is retired...

I love Gus but he's 3-3 over the last 5 years... Gus is really good, but the guy gets more credit for his losses than his wins #facts

Bader is 9-1 during that exact same 5 year period with wins over OSP, Feijo, Phil Davis(twice), Rashad, Latifi, lil nog, Vassell and now King Mo.

That's a solid resume...MMA is all about what you've done lately...Bader has the #1 resume at LHW of late imo

nope cause dc body of work is way better than his.

I love Gus but he's 3-3 over the last 5 years... Gus is really good, but the guy gets more credit for his losses than his wins #facts

Bader is 9-1 during that exact same 5 year period with wins over OSP, Feijo, Phil Davis(twice), Rashad, Latifi, lil nog, Vassell and now King Mo.

That's a solid resume...MMA is all about what you've done lately...Bader has the #1 resume at LHW of late imo
That was a HW fight silly, if DC is gone Bader is too. <JonesDXSuckIt>

What about smashing the guy who smashed Bader? (Glover)

The Glover that Gus fought was 38 and got brutally KOd months before. Wasnt the same guy Bader fought

anyways thats all Gus has for his argument. Ryan has a much better resume and workload in recent years. Its not close

Resume speaking its definitely Bader but i dont think he beats Gus

He matches up better vs DC than he does vs Gus

The Glover that Gus fought was 38 and got brutally KOd months before. Wasnt the same guy Bader fought

anyways thats all Gus has for his argument. Ryan has a much better resume and workload in recent years. Its not close

What about their performances against Jon Jones?

What about their performances against Jon Jones?

they both lost. Gus had a better performance but Ryan was much less developed when he fought Bones. Obviously Bones was greener than too but Ryan got choked out by the ghost of Tito the same year. He wasnt near the fighter hes been the last few years

Id love to see Bader vs UFC top, there are simply no enough high-level LHWs HWs now and its a shame that they are separated by different orgs

what

tumblr_m8ayxveh0R1qzwhb0o1_500.gif

What the fucking fuck was he thinking.

He is 225.

I wonder how he would have done had he started at heavyweight

What the fucking fuck was he thinking.
That he was tired of getting punched in the face without landing anything in return.. It looks retarded in gif form but he just got frustrated. Stylistic nightmare for him tbf.

Gus isn’t even top 10. I don’t know why he is mentioned

Bader is definitely #1 lhw

Back