Bader #1 LHW in the world?

Jones is out
DC is at HW
Rumble is retired
Gus is overated IMO, but is actually the most danger opponent that Bader can get
Glover...well i think that Bader can get the W here in a rematch
Davis.... he just got the win over Phil....
Volkan.... Bader can wrestlefuck Volkan...
Latifi.... Oh god, that is a easy one for Ryan
Blachowicz... Oh my god he is N5 at the UFC rankings... can not belive it.....
We can make a case here... i confident can say that he is top 3 right now, and Davis is top 5....

Baders last fight was at HW also and we have no idea if DC is staying at HW.

Also Gus is clearly better, just doesn't fight as much.

Hes #3 until we see what's up with DC.

Btw #4 is Glover who brutally finished Bader.

Let's not act like Baders an unstoppable force while beating non top ten lhws because he's got killed by every elite lhw hes faced

He's definitely up there in the rankings.

Bader's right up there amongst the best right now.

also Bader is a tougher matchup for DC than most think
I'd agree with this. A wrestler with heavy hands.
I realized early in Rashad's comeback fight that it was a terrible idea to match him up against a variant of the same fighter. The typical advantages can be largely, if not totally nullified... and then what can you do?

'Cept for the high kick Cormier keeps on the shelf.

Let's not act like Baders an unstoppable force while beating non top ten lhws because he's got killed by every elite lhw hes faced

“I’m going to be done by March 20, 2019. I won’t be fighting again.” - DC

If Jones gets cleared he will return to 205 i'm sure otherwise I can't see anyone that would convince him to lose the bit of weight he has since put on for the Stipe fight. Gus was too close of a fight for him to give a rematch for that he gains nothing from winning and there is no one else that makes sense.

You are right Bader isn't an unstoppable force when it comes to fighting, it is more of an indication that 205 has never been weaker than it is right now to the point he has to be discussed as a legit possibility.

King Mo is at least top 15 even when you dislike him... did you watch the top 15 in the UFC rankings... Bader can walk his way to the top 5 without problems....

King Mo is at least top 15 even when you dislike him... did you watch the top 15 in the UFC rankings... Bader can walk his way to the top 5 without problems....

I literally stated Bader was a top 3 lhw. Yes Mos top 15. Bader beats pretty much everyone but the absolute elite. Baders elite himself he just wouldn't fare well against Dc or Gus

Bader would beat Gus imo. I want to see that fight. DC would be interesting.

Also Gus is clearly better, just doesn't fight as much.

Hes #3 until we see what's up with DC.

Btw #4 is Glover who brutally finished Bader.

Gus would get crushed by Bader.

Definitely not Mo's gotten old and slow, he can only win novelty fights now. He wouldn't last long in the ufc top 15 even if he could get a win and in worldwide mma LHW obviously Bader and Davis are ahead of him and probably others too.

Definitely not Mo's gotten old and slow, he can only win novelty fights now. He wouldn't last long in the ufc top 15 even if he could get a win and in worldwide mma LHW obviously Bader and Davis are ahead of him and probably others too.

Jordan Johnson, Cirkunov, Antigulov and Cummins are all top 15. Mo would clearly be top 15.

Shit 5-19 is Blachowicz, Manuwa, Shogun, Anderson, and Osp. I think Blachowicz soundly beats MO but I think he's 50/50 with the others. Although I think Shogun would beat him on durability alone.

Jordan Johnson, Cirkunov, Antigulov and Cummins are all top 15. Mo would clearly be top 15.

Shit 5-19 is Blachowicz, Manuwa, Shogun, Anderson, and Osp. I think Blachowicz soundly beats MO but I think he's 50/50 with the others. Although I think Shogun would beat him on durability alone.
Why because he beat Fatpage, you're living in the past Mo loses all these fights. 4-5 years ago he was there he's not now.

Why because he beat Fatpage, you're living in the past Mo loses all these fights. 4-5 years ago he was there he's not now.

No because those guys are also incredibly mediocre. Acting like Mo has no chance of beating someone like Cummins is ridiculous

No because those guys are also incredibly mediocre. Acting like Mo has no chance of beating someone like Cummins is ridiculous
I'm not saying he's got no chance but he's a underdog to them all at this point in his carrier. Cummings is probably his best chance to get a win and he's also not going to be in the top 15 long either, he got two lucky SD in 2017 keeping him there, now rockhold is gonna be ranked at LHW, and Justin Ledet will be ranked, and Nogueira may come back with his ban lifted.

Mo not even mediocre anymore he'd probably also lose to Chael and tito.

Last edited:
Back