Bader wins GP

joey gerbils

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Huge fedor fan

But Bader is going to win this GP. He is the only one in his prime

Last edited:
I've said from the beginning he's the dark horse. Mitirone is the biggest roadblock, but if Bader can get him on the mat and make mitrione carry the weight I see him gassing and losing the decision. Bader could obviously clip him too, but don't think it'd be wise to throw hands with meathead.

Huge feels fan

But Bader is going to win this GP. He is the only one in his prime

Mitrione is. He just came into MMA late, but he's in his prime as much as he's ever been in his career.

Matt or bader

I think fedor could get by Sonnen, but not Matt

I've said from the beginning he's the dark horse. Mitirone is the biggest roadblock, but if Bader can get him on the mat and make mitrione carry the weight I see him gassing and losing the decision. Bader could obviously clip him too, but don't think it'd be wise to throw hands with meathead.

He can't really be the dark horse when he was THE favourite...

yeah Bader is THE favorite but he's got the toughest match coming up in Mitrione.

He can't really be the dark horse when he was THE favourite...
Like in betting odds? Cause the consensus around here is Mitrione was the favorite heading into the first round of the tournament.

Bader with the Seth Petrucelli. Who gangsta's kryptonite was the jab?

Like in betting odds? Cause the consensus around here is Mitrione was the favorite heading into the first round of the tournament.

True. But that was before Nelson out of all people looked like Brock Lesnar against Mitrione.

True. But that was before Nelson out of all people looked like Brock Lesnar against Mitrione.
Fat aside he is a 265 lb wall of man to fight, and just will not go away. So i'm usually not surprised if guys struggle with Roy.

Mitrione is. He just came into MMA late, but he's in his prime as much as he's ever been in his career.

He's 39, and had years of college and pro football before MMA (lots of wear on his body). He's WAY beyond his physical prime.

Last edited:
Fat aside he is a 265 lb wall of man to fight, and just will not go away. So i'm usually not surprised if guys struggle with Roy.

Well Mir looked like Lesnar against Roy Nelson, you see.

Mir out of all people.

He's 39, and had years of college and pro football before MMA. He's WAY beyond his physical prime.

He just came into it late, but relatively in his career, that is.

Can't change the past

Bader vs Mitrione is the real championship imo.

Meathead already beat Fedor and Sonnen is a juiced up MW.

I guess Fedor could land a bomb but he is definitely not the methodical technical fighter he was in his prime.

I could see Meathead sleeping Bader. (Or getting wrestlefucked but he will have a good 40 pounds on Bader)

You really have to respect the heart and tenacity of Ryan Bader. In his career he has survived highlight reel KO after highlight reel KO and yet he always reset and came back a better fighter.

Bader takes it. Mitrione is his toughest fight, but I think Bader is the best LHW in the world now.

Mitirone is the biggest roadblock, but if Bader can get him on the mat and make mitrione carry the weight I see him gassing and losing the decision.

Mitrione has no ground game and lost about every ground exchange he has been into, Bader should be able to sub him.

And the crowd goes wild chanting “Bader! Bader! Bader!”

Said no one ever.

Back