Badou Jack vs Adonis Stevenson May 19th in Toronto

Ill take Jack. Think hes more talented and I believe he can avoid Stevenson's firepower.

Also dont think Stevenson will fight him.

I got Jack, he really impressed me last night. Cleverly is mediocre, but he got his shit pushed in bad, Jack looked surgical, everything flowed together so well.

Like to see Ward fight the winner.

I don't think Adonis will get in there with Jack. If it happens I got Jack all the way!

The fans win if that fight happens!

I think Jack outsmarts him and avoids the long bombs with inside work until Adonis crumbles but every second will be dangerous for Jack.

I got Jack, he really impressed me last night. Cleverly is mediocre, but he got his shit pushed in bad, Jack looked surgical, everything flowed together so well.
I thought Jack would win but didn't think he would basically crush Cleverly. Even as he approaches his mid 30s Jack might actually be peaking and I expect the next year or 2 to be the best version of himself.

I've been thinking JAck vs Barrera is a fight I'd watch.
Agreed. Barrera is right in this mix, theres a lot of good fights to make.

I thought Jack would win but didn't think he would basically crush Cleverly. Even as he approaches his mid 30s Jack might actually be peaking and I expect the next year or 2 to be the best version of himself.

just over two years ago, anthony dirrell was a -500 against badou jack

Alvarez has earned his shot at Stevenson. He needs to stop avoiding it.

Jack beats him, he does everything well. Looks comfortable at 75.

we have badou and Floyd sr. on the podcast tonight. I am sure we will talk quite a bit about Adonis vs. badou

I still cant tell if jack is gonna be a good 175er...

To call cleverly a corpse would be an insult to corpses

What makes you say that?

I'd be rooting heavily for Jack but i still don't trust his chin. And Adonis Stevenson actually has what MMA turds only imagined McGregor had, dynamite in his left hand.

Jack fought beautifully against Cleverly though. Awesome win.

Cleverley is certainly no yardstick to guage anyone by, he has been awful near his whole career and i am extremely surprised he ever won a title.

Jack kind of reminds me of Glen Johnson, someone who doesnt really do anything really well, but has enough tools to get to people, and he seems pretty tough(whether he is tough enough for a Stevenson bomb..that remains to be seen).

Jack looks pretty solid, and it will be interesting as Stevenson doesnt seem to want to fight anyone worth fighting these days

Back