Badr Hari and Glory being sued by Enfusion LMFAO

PERFECT KICKBOXING

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I can perhaps translate the article from a very serious Dutch news paper if people want to.

Seems like Badr already signed a contract, but the money was being received too late so the deal was off according to the lawyer of Badr...

You are going to have to provide some more context...

He had a contract with Enfusion prior to the Rico fight or?

they can sue badr all they want

Glory is going to give him that kind of money if they go smart and make giantic events with him headlining

good translation bud

Its a good thing that badr is on Glory,he will make glory have an amazing year for 2018,less US events and more focused on europe bringing the relevant guys to face each other

If Badr doesn't come in great shape and serious he will really disappoint me. I know a lot of people thought the fight against Rico was a anti climax, but I liked it. I felt the tension in me belly and body and he was in the best shape he COULD DO in such time. He fought well and we could see he still got it.

I expect that kind of Badr and of course better because of the fact he signed a multi fight contract. I think Glory is still focusing on u.s.a and tip toes in China to see if they (Chinese people) like it.

So regardless of the result Badr is fighting in Enfusion in may and Rico in September. The only thing at stake is Badr's warm up fight in march.

Where did enfusion get this sudden influx of cash? They all of a sudden went from paying the main event guys like 5k a fight to all of a sudden giving 100k to the 72kg tournament winner while also signing buakaw and badr who are probably the 2 highest paid fighters in the sport

Events in Abu Dhabi probably not too unrelated. Just hope whoever is dumping in money does it for a bit longer than money in kickboxing often does. Doing events for couple hundred people in UAE probably not too profitable on it's on in the long run.

They need to use badr for America if they still plan to go that route. He is really the only one who can get them there

Where did enfusion get this sudden influx of cash? They all of a sudden went from paying the main event guys like 5k a fight to all of a sudden giving 100k to the 72kg tournament winner while also signing buakaw and badr who are probably the 2 highest paid fighters in the sport
My guess is organized crime, and Enfusion is washing that money.

Just a guess though no evidence, please don't sue me Enfusion.

Back