Badr Hari in Scrap with DJ AFRO JACK

It's sad Nick aka Afrojack won't press any charges, he's too scared for any consequences. If even famous people are too scared to do this, imagine how some other victims are feeling who haven't told about butt haar's (unknown/unheared) misbehavior habits. How many victims are needed to get what he deserves ?

Afrojack could deliver another/ the final nail for the coffin... If only he had the balls.

Will the Red Scorpion gain instant hero status (like Peter Graham and Alistair Overeem) after upcoming match, I sure hope so.:D

It's sad Nick aka Afrojack won't press any charges, he's too scared for any consequences. If even famous people are too scared to do this, imagine how some other victims are feeling who haven't told about butt haar's (unknown/unheared) misbehavior habits. How many victims are needed to get what he deserves ?

Afrojack could deliver another/ the final nail for the coffin... If only he had the balls.

Will the Red Scorpion gain instant hero status (like Peter Graham and Alistair Overeem) after upcoming match, I sure hope so.:D

You're right but a Dj like AJ who works in the nightlife business constantly has the chance to run into thugs and gangsters like Hari and his friends.

yeah, I don't go around calling black people negros, but I used the word negroid because it was traditionally an anthropologically correct term. I don't know if that's the case anymore though, haha

Nope the term negroid is still around. Go on any Anthropology forums and the word is used freely and openly.

the argument in this thread is retarted. If you are one black parent one white parent you are 'mixed race'

Ibiza is one big dance club. Man of Badr Hari took some Molly he would been a bit more chill. But the flip side of this he may been amped up & just increased his craziness- chemical cardio!

Hopefully he gets sent down and is raped in prison.

Don't think anyone is going to even try to rape a 6'6" 200+ kickboxer.

Christ sake, I understand people don't like him but saying he should get raped is a bit excessive.

Don't think anyone is going to even try to rape a 6'6" 200+ kickboxer.

Christ sake, I understand people don't like him but saying he should get raped is a bit excessive.

And they arguably think they might be better when looking at human relationships. :redface:

the argument in this thread is retarted. If you are one black parent one white parent you are 'mixed race'

we've already had an epic fail on sherdog regarding ancestral. keep an eye on this thread for some good lulz!

He was bad but he's getting even Badr

Barack-Obama-Clapping-in-Front-of-American-Flags.gif

I don

He should locked for life in a prison or mental istitution.

Afrojack is one of the best DJs, especially his old tunes are great. I think Badr was looking for trouble

Back