Badr Hari in Scrap with DJ AFRO JACK

Always hitting on the weak. As iranians say towards Moroccans, true barbar.
Put him behind bars, low life scum.

Glass cannon keeps popping off, but we all know with his Arlovski-level china whiskers it'll eventually come back to him.

I heard that those DJ's are serious gangsters. Badr had no choice but to win the championship belt of Ibiza.

For your information,people he has assaulted are a clubowner (in his own club) a doorman (in front of the club he works in,together with other 'friends'' one of which even pistolwhipped the guy),a drunk and out of shape businessman (in unison with others),the yuppie stepbrother of his ex (together with others),a guy in a club (with a glass) and most of his girlfriends. So yeah,now that u mention it,I bet it was them picking fights with a heavyweight champion prizefighter each time instead of Badr getting one of his shizophrenic tantrums.

So an out of shape businessman etc cant start shit with someone? that logic is real bad. You think everyone knows who they're dealing with? fighters don't have fighters tatood on their heads, they may look like one, or may not, depend, but there are plenty of smart arses out there that have it coming, plenty pissed up big mouths, or people in general who disrespect and cant take the backlash. I've had it myself, someone takes a disliking to you for no reason, other than they're bothered by you because you've have out alpha'd them, yip, its that pathetic, people are indeed that retarded.

For your information,people he has assaulted are a clubowner (in his own club) a doorman (in front of the club he works in,together with other 'friends'' one of which even pistolwhipped the guy),a drunk and out of shape businessman (in unison with others),the yuppie stepbrother of his ex (together with others),a guy in a club (with a glass) and most of his girlfriends. So yeah,now that u mention it,I bet it was them picking fights with a heavyweight champion prizefighter each time instead of Badr getting one of his shizophrenic tantrums.

So an out of shape businessman etc cant start shit with someone? that logic is real bad. You think everyone knows who they're dealing with? fighters don't have fighters tatood on their heads, they may look like one, or may not, depend, but there are plenty of smart arses out there that have it coming, plenty pissed up big mouths, or people in general who disrespect and cant take the backlash. I've had it myself, someone takes a disliking to you for no reason, other than they're bothered by you because you've have out alpha'd them, yip, its that pathetic, people are indeed that retarded.

Back