Badr Hari recent Photo

So....
Most likely we will never see him in the kickboxing ring again, i find it a bit of a letdown.
The Ghita VS Hari wil never take place, damn it!
Check this website, what it said was that he working hard on a comeback in Boxing!

Comeback in boxing? Did he even have at least a match in boxing? So how can he do a comeback? lol

Stephen my boy I want you to take these two gentleman over here to the big house.

Maybe your right , but i know how the nightlife is over here in the netherlands , there are a lot of people just looking for a fight, maybe they didn't know hari is a prof. fighter because he wasn't verry famous over here in holland..

Yeah people must be picking on little ol' 6'5" Badr all the time....:rolleyes:
I'd say it is most likely to do with his hair trigger temper and violent disposition.

Every single person that I have ever known that has gone to a prison or work camp has came out big as fuck. They sit around working out with trash bags filled with water every day. Badr lost mass because he couldn't juice. End of discussion.

Uhhhh not say Badr never juiced but to say lack of workout and juice is the sole reason he lost so much weight is pretty stupid. There are other reasons like poor diet stress depression etc. in fact i think his weight loss had more to do with him being depressed locked in a cage with nothing to eat but craptastic dog food.! Even Floyd may weather lost weight in prison he was eating less than 800 calories a day...

Yeah people must be picking on little ol' 6'5" Badr all the time....:rolleyes:
I'd say it is most likely to do with his hair trigger temper and violent disposition.

Lmfao seriously....Badr in his worst shape would destroy any prisoner no matter how hooked up the the dude is. Of course you bring prison shanks into the equation that's completely different scenario but one on one fist fight there is no doubt

Maybe he is not at the juice right now , but the scars above the nipples indicate he probably has in the past. These are scars from removing gynecomastia.

I think I already posted in this thread, that teh juice isn't the only way to get gyn. Lot of kids get it during puberty, and it never totally goes away for some

I got it through asthma medication, which, yes, is a steroid, but not like that. Im 25 and it's still there, just somewhat reduced. I'd get it chopped out in a second

Lmfao seriously....Badr in his worst shape would destroy any prisoner no matter how hooked up the the dude is. Of course you bring prison shanks into the equation that's completely different scenario but one on one fist fight there is no doubt
Yeah well, how often are fights in prison 1 on1 ?

Am I the only one in this forum that can see his smile isn't a real smile?
Hence he is depressed, hence why he isn't big and muscular, common sense goes a long way.

Hence he is depressed, hence why he isn't big and muscular, common sense goes a long way.

lol, thats common sense?

The irony in this post is unbelievable

Posters who think Badr wasn't on steroids obviously are not familiar with the reputation of Hari's strength and conditioning coach he started working with before the overeem rematch....lol

Uhhhh not say Badr never juiced but to say lack of workout and juice is the sole reason he lost so much weight is pretty stupid. There are other reasons like poor diet stress depression etc. in fact i think his weight loss had more to do with him being depressed locked in a cage with nothing to eat but craptastic dog food.! Even Floyd may weather lost weight in prison he was eating less than 800 calories a day...

Lol dude, mayweather losing weight in jail hahah.

He gained a little bf thats all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gnizable-losing-weight-growing-hair-jail.html

There is nothing left of him, if he's make a comeback he has a lot to do.
I hope he make a comeback, i like to see him knocked out.

The funny thing about this whole thread - it equates to an assumption that off the juice; he'll not make some kind of comeback.
Has it been forgotten that he started his career (with success), at his natural skinny bodyweight? Any PED's are clearly the icing on the cake for already talented fighters.
Now.., I may not particularly like his attitude or potential convictions, nor might I like his cheating if he's been on the horse, but I can tell you that he hasn't suddenly forgotten his motor skills. He can still kick and punch on the button - rest assured he'll make some kind of comeback very quickly.

Back