Badr Hari vs. Ismael Londt

I must have watched a different fight. Londt looked like shit and so did Badr. It was exciting because of knockdowns but it was an ugly fight.

Hari his punches are so fast and precise that he'll make you look like shit.
Londt was caught flush on several occasions.

I dunno i think he wants whats best for the chechen people but to rule chechens is really hard especially if a chechen tries to rule chechnya. Most of the presidents have either been assasinated, killed in battle or stepped down, the reason why ramzan is so powerful is because hes from a mighty tribe and hes defeated his other opponents in gang like wars.

Historically Chechens never had a king or a ruler the only ones who were in charge were the elderly so according to our culture and tradition its really not good to have someone rule over us but kadyrov has managed that so far through wars,murders and bribery

You think that guy wants the best for his people? He more than likely wants the best for himself.

Wouldn't you rather have that guy gone and a proper democracy? Obviously that isn't easy and unlikely to happen under current circumstances but Chechnya could be off much better but for that to happen it would probably have to become an independant country or Putin would have to go without someone similar to him replacing him

I like the first KD from Hari and Londt's KD I thought those were pretty punches nthe rest was a bit sloppy but they are HWs and Hari has always been sloppy and wild he is a good technician but he is just wild.
He let himself get pushed back far too easily though and he certainly isn't the guy who annihilated Saki.

I think even in the sorry shape Badr was in, he could still take Rico Verhoeven. Rico doesn't have any power to stop Badr from knocking him out.

on their present form, Rico would embarrass Hari more than your posts embarrass you

I am a badr fan, as a fighter, but his fanboys are a crazy level of delusional. He was not looking sharp or fit last night. Rico would run rings around him.

on their present form, Rico would embarrass Hari more than your posts embarrass you

I am a badr fan, as a fighter, but his fanboys are a crazy level of delusional. He was not looking sharp or fit last night. Rico would run rings around him.

I'm not a badr fan or fanboy. There is no way Rico is finishing Badr or anyone else from the looks of it, that would give Badr 3 rounds to land a hard shot to drop Mr Pillowfist Rico. Even in the sorry shape he is in I still think he would have a good chance at doing that.

I also find it funny how you troll and shit post on this forum a lot more than me but you don't get any kind of yellow cards, if I have these double yellow then you should have red.

I agree with you 100% JJ and have been saying so all day. The fact is that Badr & Londt were both gassed in the 3rd round of that fight. I would say they were well matched but it was actually a pretty sloppy fight. It's great to have 1 punch KO power but against a younger, quicker fighter you will have to have the stamina to last 3 or 5 rounds!

One aspect to note however; regardless of how good he looked Hari drew more attention to this fight than basically any Glory fight that has happened. I think that speaks volumes.

One aspect to note however; regardless of how good he looked Hari drew more attention to this fight than basically any Glory fight that has happened. I think that speaks volumes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G839IEcrN0c The video already has more than 300k views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepNMIb_8b4 Up for over two months and not even 35k views.

Did Glory try to get Badr Hari when they bought out Its Showtime or whatever time period when they got the top guys? I doubt Badr was getting paid that much more than his peers in K1 or Its Showtime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G839IEcrN0c The video already has more than 300k views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepNMIb_8b4 Up for over two months and not even 35k views.

Did Glory try to get Badr Hari when they bought out Its Showtime or whatever time period when they got the top guys? I doubt Badr was getting paid that much more than his peers in K1 or Its Showtime.

There is no doubt Badr attracts attention but sometimes for all the wrong reasons. Glory Kickboxing fans don't need to watch the video on YouTube they can watch it live in over 100 countries and taped in 40-50 others. Still more exposure.

shill-pic.jpg

And yet the company caters 100% to Spike TV and the US market, and that venture is suffering from poor ratings.

Not a fan of the 4 knockdowns automatically wins a fight rule. What if the guy who got knocked down has 3 knockdowns of his own? 3 per round should be sufficient in any case. If they have to put a max on kds per fight it should be like 6 or 7.

I'm not a badr fan or fanboy. There is no way Rico is finishing Badr or anyone else from the looks of it, that would give Badr 3 rounds to land a hard shot to drop Mr Pillowfist Rico. Even in the sorry shape he is in I still think he would have a good chance at doing that.

I also find it funny how you troll and shit post on this forum a lot more than me but you don't get any kind of yellow cards, if I have these double yellow then you should have red.

Badr has three rounds but is always gassed after one. Mr Pillowfist will simply outwork him and eventually Badr Hari will either give up or do something insane out of pure frustration.

And yet the company caters 100% to Spike TV and the US market, and that venture is suffering from poor ratings.

And if you knew anything about business and marketing you would know that US TV is where the biggest potential is for advertising revenue to solidify the organizations future. There is a reason why K1 tried to get into the U.S. market and why so many international orgs that don't, come and go frequently. MONEY. I would also say that Glory's continued efforts in Europe indicate they aren't catering 100% to Spike TV. They are undertaking a delicate balance serving the U.S. Market and keeping a European presence.

There is no doubt Badr attracts attention but sometimes for all the wrong reasons. Glory Kickboxing fans don't need to watch the video on YouTube they can watch it live in over 100 countries and taped in 40-50 others. Still more exposure.

And then there is still is that courtcase. He was sentenced to a year-and a half but both Badr's defense and the prosecution have an appeal pending which was posponed due to "tragic personal circumstances"'.
The fact a courtcase gets delayed on account of something like this already is highly unusual, but apparently his sad situation did not keep him from preparing and fighting for his dictator friend in Grozny?
Anyhow, he will be trialed again and it is unlikely the judge will clear him from all assault charges, so Badr will inevetably have to do some time and end up with a criminal record.
This makes him a liability as he will be out of circulation for some time and will not be able to enter the US among other countries.
And then there's the obvious steroid use. Any serious testing will result in mayhem as well.
Glory would not want to take those risks.

Last edited:
If rico shows up like he did in china or even in japan against aerts ( which was a terribly sloppy fight) even this shitty version of badr has a chance to knock him out

And if you knew anything about business and marketing you would know that US TV is where the biggest potential is for advertising revenue to solidify the organizations future. There is a reason why K1 tried to get into the U.S. market and why so many international orgs that don't, come and go frequently. MONEY. I would also say that Glory's continued efforts in Europe indicate they aren't catering 100% to Spike TV. They are undertaking a delicate balance serving the U.S. Market and keeping a European presence.
And they are hanging on by a thread with only a handful of marquee fighters.

I understand the U.S. market is where the MONEY is, unfortunately Glory doesn't seem to be making any of it...

Finally a decent opponent for Hari.

In a way Londt is a good opponent for Hari as he's a very stationary target. Hari is faster, more precise and can hit him easily with his fast punches. That explains all the knockdowns.

Londt is very tough though and he didn't show any fear at all. He came to fight and put the pressure on Hari from the opening bell. Knocked down or not, he still came hunting him down. By round three Hari his face was busted up and his eve was closing down. Londt was coming to destroy that building. Another knockdown, Londt once again recovered, but the fight was over because of the three knockdown rule.

Exciting fight with a very dissapointing ending.

Hari once again in great shape and he won with a little help of the rules for this fight.

Too bad the fight was stopped, anything could have happened and Londt smelled victory.

The 3 knockdown rule in a fight destroyed this fight.
3 Knockdowns in a round ok, but not in a fight.

LOL You have watched another fight. There were 4 knockdowns. Londt was counted twice in the first round, once in the second round and once in the third. 2+1+1=4 :rolleyes:

If rico shows up like he did in china or even in japan against aerts ( which was a terribly sloppy fight) even this shitty version of badr has a chance to knock him out

Shitty? Londt hit Hari only twice the whole fight;once when he dropped hari in round 2 and once when he hurt hari with a hook at the and of the same round. Just because he got caught you say he looked shitty? He looked amazing, he TOOLED Londt. Londt was able only to land on hari twice the whole fight. That was an impressive performance.

Last edited:
Hari did NOT look amazing in that fight. Just compare to performances years ago. He wasn't impressive here outside of power.

agree that Hari is not what he was , dont think he will ever be.
age is a big factor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back