Badr Hari vs. Ismael Londt

Hari did NOT look amazing in that fight. Just compare to performances years ago. He wasn't impressive here outside of power.

You are right, he didn't look as good as he looked a few years ago, but still looked much better than in his last fights and looked very good comapred to what HW division has right now. He is top 5.

Last edited:
Badr is not even top 10. When Londt was real top 10, he was much fitter than today.

Hari did NOT look amazing in that fight. Just compare to performances years ago. He wasn't impressive here outside of power.

Even his power was lacking compared to a few years ago. I don't think I saw him throw one kick that entire fight, probably because he was out shape and didn't want to use the extra energy to throw a kick.

I'm not a badr fan or fanboy. There is no way Rico is finishing Badr or anyone else from the looks of it, that would give Badr 3 rounds to land a hard shot to drop Mr Pillowfist Rico. Even in the sorry shape he is in I still think he would have a good chance at doing that.

I also find it funny how you troll and shit post on this forum a lot more than me but you don't get any kind of yellow cards, if I have these double yellow then you should have red.

they would have five rounds to fight over, because rico is the champion

you know why you got the double yellows

i dont troll, i have no idea what you are talking about. I make no secret of my real name, i also use my real name on my twitter account and on the Underground forum. The reason for that is because i never say anything online that i would not say in real life to somebody's face. I think that;s important

if by "trolling" you mean telling you that you were posting utter shit then no, i was not trolling

I think both sides are right when it comes with that Hari isnt the same fighter that he once was. But if you compare him with the HWfighters that are currently in glory. He is top 3 in my honest opinion just because of the massive KO power that he posseses. His strategy for this fight and for every fight is KO in the first round. And i think this will work most of the time. But Londt was a beast in that fight his strategy was the same as Hari's going for the KO power that they both have. I personally think that Londt looked good yes he is heavy and a bit overweight but he is strong as an oX but a bit slow. Now for Glory i try to watch every match there is. But if you compare GFC and Glory this year alone. I find that GFC did a great job the last show. A lot of Glory fights arent that interesting anymore for me because of the many american fighters that are so so. SO Glory did a few steps back and GFC a step forward. I second that i would love to see Samedov against Saki. A match made in heaven. And i would also love to see Hari agains Lazaar. Or Samedov against Hari. Please make this happen! And lost but not least Hari's last fight was a brutal fight more like a streetfight but it had everything you want in a fight but it wasnt beautifull. It was a ugly beautifull fight and respect to Londt for taking those big shots going down and getting back up. And also for Hari for getting up in de second round that was a killer blow from Londt. So respect for Badr for that too. Lets hope Londt has awakened Hari's inner fire and Hari will take fighting more seriously like he did after overeem knocked him out in the first round. Thats the Hari we are dying to see. Sorry for any mispelling.

Does anyone else besides me think that Badr Hari looks like Lord Jamar from Brand Nubian?

But Londt was a beast in that fight his strategy was the same as Hari's going for the KO power that they both have.

great strategy? he looked scared to death and in horrible shape until he landed a lucky shot brawling. it's not quite the Kimbo vs. Shamrock of kickboxing but that wasn't a good fight for sure.

Even his power was lacking compared to a few years ago. I don't think I saw him throw one kick that entire fight, probably because he was out shape and didn't want to use the extra energy to throw a kick.

If you havent seen a single kick by Hari you simply did not pay attention because he did trow some nice and hard middlekicks

Hari wins, haters hate, that's how things roll.
He doesn't have the moves, agility he once had but this was a good fight. Go rewatch it.

Londt scared? Nono.

I think both sides are right when it comes with that Hari isnt the same fighter that he once was. But if you compare him with the HWfighters that are currently in glory. He is top 3 in my honest opinion just because of the massive KO power that he posseses. His strategy for this fight and for every fight is KO in the first round. And i think this will work most of the time. But Londt was a beast in that fight his strategy was the same as Hari's going for the KO power that they both have. I personally think that Londt looked good yes he is heavy and a bit overweight but he is strong as an oX but a bit slow. Now for Glory i try to watch every match there is. But if you compare GFC and Glory this year alone. I find that GFC did a great job the last show. A lot of Glory fights arent that interesting anymore for me because of the many american fighters that are so so. SO Glory did a few steps back and GFC a step forward. I second that i would love to see Samedov against Saki. A match made in heaven. And i would also love to see Hari agains Lazaar. Or Samedov against Hari. Please make this happen! And lost but not least Hari's last fight was a brutal fight more like a streetfight but it had everything you want in a fight but it wasnt beautifull. It was a ugly beautifull fight and respect to Londt for taking those big shots going down and getting back up. And also for Hari for getting up in de second round that was a killer blow from Londt. So respect for Badr for that too. Lets hope Londt has awakened Hari's inner fire and Hari will take fighting more seriously like he did after overeem knocked him out in the first round. Thats the Hari we are dying to see. Sorry for any mispelling.

all points on! good sum of fight and badr situation

There is no doubt Badr attracts attention but sometimes for all the wrong reasons. Glory Kickboxing fans don't need to watch the video on YouTube they can watch it live in over 100 countries and taped in 40-50 others. Still more exposure.
Don't fool yourself. People who watch Glory, watch Hari for sure. They may have more TV exposure but Hari is bigger than Glory and anything regarding kickboxing. It's sad but that's the reality.

Don't fool yourself. People who watch Glory, watch Hari for sure. They may have more TV exposure but Hari is bigger than Glory and anything regarding kickboxing. It's sad but that's the reality.

it's a very tricky situation though, booking Hari

on the one hand yes, he brings in a ton of attention and eyeballs

on the other, his rap sheet is appalling. He's got domestic violence against women on there, assaults, bodily harm...

I wrote a thing recently saying Glory should use him for their Amsterdam show but now i think about it, with kickboxing having been under sch a bad light in NL for so long and Glory having this big opportunity to change that, i dont know. Having Hari on the card would probably bring a lot of negative comment and attention from the Dutch press?
( what do the forum Dutchies think? anyone?)

on the other, his rap sheet is appalling. He's got domestic violence against women on there, assaults, bodily harm...

I wrote a thing recently saying Glory should use him for their Amsterdam show but now i think about it, with kickboxing having been under sch a bad light in NL for so long and Glory having this big opportunity to change that, i dont know. Having Hari on the card would probably bring a lot of negative comment and attention from the Dutch press?
They love him and love to hate him. I mean the guy is like Mayweather, violent and charming personality at the same time, lots of drama, very talented, too handsome for a kombat sport (yes it counts for a major part), and unpredictable.

Last edited:

Stop lying to people thats not the real reason Hari will NEVER fight for glory because they just dont the have money to pay him just like with Saki, Ghita and the rest..!!! Tyrone spong said it best when he said ""They (GLORY) just can't afford me."
http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/22023/spong-eyes-wsof-in-july-then-likely-a-boxing-career

Stop lying to people thats not the real reason Hari will NEVER fight for glory because they just dont the have money to pay him just like with Saki, Ghita and the rest..!!! Tyrone spong said it best when he said ""They (GLORY) just can't afford me."
http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/22023/spong-eyes-wsof-in-july-then-likely-a-boxing-career

the guy has beaten women, bar owners and innocent bystanders. That may not bother you but it does bother a lot of people, so stop with the fucking fanboy tears and crying

if you cant see the potential negative PR from having someone on your card who punched a woman in the face, i dont know what to tell you, except to sit down and be quiet and leave the discussion to more intelligent people who can see both sides of the argument because they aren't blinded by fantasies of their hero's **** slapping them across the eyes

regarding spong's comments - he was never paid as much by K1, boxing or WSOF as he was by Glory. Personally i believe his decision to go boxing has a lot to do with his leg injury and the potential major payoff if you reach a high level in boxing, but either way, he was massively overpaid by glory. Saki too.

Saki is on his way back from what i hear, so let's talk again after that and see what you want to cry about next

but any fighter is welcome to do whatever suits them best. If the odd fight for GFC is better $$ than being part of Glory, good luck to them, thats the benefit of the open market. Hardly anyone will see their fights and they probably wont be fighting anyone relevant, but it depends if that is a factor for them or not. It depends on your age and where you are in your career.

Last edited:
by the way Charel, i just went and looked at your post history. Amazing.

Four pages. 80% of it is posts about Badr, 10% about Spong or Saki, 10% about how much you hate Daniel Ghita

you are an obsessed fanboy; you need to calm down

Charel Post History

your post from the thread about Rico vs Ghita is interesting

I'm rooting for Rico dont like the wifebeater!

you dont like fighters who hit women eh? Or just its ok for moroccan ones but not anyone else?
(and by the way, Ghita's crazy ex only accused this, this was never prosecuted nor upheld in court, it was pure PR from her)

or your post on the thread about Badr convicted "for heavy assault"

wauw... only 1.5 years. So in a few months he'll be free. Fuck our legal system!
I agree but At least he's going to jail..What do you think pedofhiles get there and they have a lot of them in Holland?

so you agree his sentence was too short and say "but at least he is going to jail" but you pretend not to understand that having him on a show might be a bad PR move in the netherlands?

you are very inconsistent with your opinions Charel; i hope these quoted posts help remind you what you really think about these things

Last edited:
As I stated before..he still has his day in court. It was posnoned due to ''tragic family circumstances", a sad situation concerning a familymember. Thats something you dont wish upon anybody to have to go trough. Its highly unusual but understandable the judge set it to a later date in order for him to be able to turn focus on that.
But ....instead Badr then decides to go and train and fight in Grozny,and on top of that has an intro movieclip of him being freed by special forces during a police interrogation...this is like giving the finger to the justice department and that will not be appreciated by magistrates.
Since his original court ruling he has been seen sitting in a bathtub with a Kalashnikov at a Kadyrov's,and had that traffic incident in Morroco where he insulted a cop.
Its not like he's been trying very hard to turn his life around and be that rolemodel he could have been.
I predict this is going to influence his sentence. The posecution originally wanted him to serve 4.5 yrs and he got away with 1.5. We will see what the outcome of the appeal will be.

And as I also said before..with jailtime pending (possibly a few years),plus the fact that with an inevitable conviction some countries (Japan,US) are a no-go from there on out siging Badr will be a liability and I see enough reasons for Glory not to do it.

Last edited:

Having Badr on the card is almost a guaranty having the license to hold the show pulled.

on their present form, Rico would embarrass Hari more than your posts embarrass you

I am a badr fan, as a fighter, but his fanboys are a crazy level of delusional. He was not looking sharp or fit last night. Rico would run rings around him.

Rico is so underrated.. almost disrespected. He would finish Hari

Back