Bag work in boxers beginning classes

truth is it's all shits and giggles. i just like fighting, physical, verbal or otherwise. some of you find my shit talking annoying. i find some of sherdoggers lack of knowledge and pretentiousness annoying. like it's ok to step straight back or pull your head straight back in boxing. you'll can fuck right off with that bullshit.

I dont think you got what my intention was. Sure bag work has its relevance but how a coach starts boxing training at the beginning is very different. Remember spacetime is a complete beginner. Obviously the coach expected him to do bag work now after a short period but as he didnt hold hands he is a bad coach. The problem here is that spacetime thinks he knows it all and I bet went into training with this attitude. If everyone else is at fault all the time there might be a small hint the problem lies elsewhere. Just read how he writes about the other students. They are "ignorant and "cant even hold gloves correct". Remember his threads how he schools others in sparring (without video as always). Well students with this kind of attitude tend to wash out quick in boxing so I am not really suprised he couldnt manage. Now the excuses are flowing.

The problem here is spacetime like in every other thread he makes. A TMA student who thinks he is Rambo.

and btw. your feud with Huggins is annoying. Just solve that via PM and not in threads.
hearing spacetimes stories about how he got hurt because someone blocked wrong is one of the main reasons i still bother with sherdog. the dude straight cracks me up, and is obviously an arse hat, but that is what makes it so funny.

hearing spacetimes stories about how he got hurt because someone blocked wrong is one of the main reasons i still bother with sherdog. the dude straight cracks me up, and is obviously an arse hat, but that is what makes it so funny.

The main reason i almost always reply. I love going back and forth with that guy<Lmaoo> made an account like a day before he made the jacket punching video.

Though sometimes he just deserves no reply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back