Bag Work

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hello guys, here is a small clip of me working kicks on the bag. I have been playing around with an alternate logo. Used it in this clip. What do you guys think of this new logo vs the old one?

Your switch kick is better then your rear kick.

Haha nice thai scream by the way.

Use the old one. Simple is better. Not feeling that thai font at all. Sorry man. :)

Use the old one. Simple is better. Not feeling that thai font at all. Sorry man. :)

No worries dude i appreciate your input. The font is the same as Sitmonchai gym thats where i got the idea, so far the new logo is 0-2 lol

Old logo. As per usual I always liked your hands more than your kicks :D. I think you can kick a lot better but it just seems ... I dont know lazy?

That mirrored camera had me all fucked up. Old logo. I like the new one but way too much going on

Camera shakes every kick! Power right thur

I like the new logo personally.

New logo looks like a company that makes steel sheds or vehicle parts and went out of business 12 years ago

Old logo is exciting to look at, communicates exactly what you want, wins by fatality

New logo looks like a company that makes steel sheds or vehicle parts and went out of business 12 years ago

Old logo is exciting to look at, communicates exactly what you want, wins by fatality

hahha, man im surprised, most people seem to like the old one more.

You hipster
I take great offense to that sir! Call me a manlet, and I'll let it slide. Say I just want to bang, and I'll keep quiet... but call me a hipster! I wont stand for it.

Back