Bahadur the brave

Yeah I think nowadays Pakistan is the big problem there but I guess I'm saying that the Soviet invasion created lasting damage that will take generations to overcome with or without Pakistani interference hindering the recovery.
The Soviet war created a lot of Madrassas ( the religious seminary type of Madrassh that are indoctrination mills). Following is what I have gleaned from reading news, OpEds and forums: even without the Soviet war, Pakistan a nation founded as the home of 1 religion was always going to be a problem. General Zia just added fuel to the fire with his Islamisation of Pakistan.

The Soviet war created a lot of Madrassas ( the religious seminary type of Madrassh that are indoctrination mills). Following is what I have gleaned from reading news, OpEds and forums: even without the Soviet war, Pakistan a nation founded as the home of 1 religion was always going to be a problem. General Zia just added fuel to the fire with his Islamisation of Pakistan.
Without the Soviet invasion I don't think Pakistani influence would've been as strong since the invasion left a power vacuum for the Pakistanis to exploit by supporting their own militias.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back