Baltimore calls for a 72-hour "ceasefire" after violence skyrockets in the city

If enough members of the community show resolve then changes can be made. Hard to get the average person to take a stand against violence though.

72 hrs of no violence in black communities requested by Ms. Bridgeford > 0 hrs of no violence in black communities requested by fake-ass BLM

Oh cmon just tell Katy Perry that a muslim killed a bunch of people in BA and she will call for global peace and all will be solved.

Sounds like somebody got around to watch the third Barbershop!

i dont think the problem is that people dont know "violence is bad"

i think the problem is that people are conflating the trees with the forest and saying "AMERICA needs to solve X" or "WE ALL need to solve/talk about X"

when its a few concentrated areas of shittiness that need all the attention, and the rest of americans shouldnt be constantly nagged at about what happens in baltimore and chiraq

i think the more we can concentrate on inner city culture, the better we can do at solving the problem. so i like that baltimore is fixing baltimore instead of asking for other people to fix america because baltimore is bad

I'm agreeing with that post. And I'm still liberal.

Surreal that this is necessary, or even a thing,

Oh, Canada.........I'm way past that. The US is a violent culture. You can go out but you most likely will have to deal with an asshole when alcohol is involved.

Ah, another liberal utopia progressing to typical liberal utopia behavior.

if this works, should have called or a 10 year cease fire and then reevaluate.

Why does it require wall to wall News coverage, hour long specials, lectures, nationwide discussions on race, council meetings, endless churchs sit in, pastors, activists, decade after decade, billions and billions of dollars just to do what every other group does as a matter of routine?

Sh1t we dont have thia kind of violence in Europe. Scary sh1t
Shootings in Europe has skyrocketted in recent years due to the massive influx of migrants from the Middle East and Africa. It won't be long until we reach the same ratio of high-IQ vs low-IQ populations in Europe as in the US and then we will also see the same level of violence.

Last edited:
Terrible parents raise violent children. Everything starts with the family unit. Fix the broken family culture and you fix the violence problem.

However, if you talk about the problems with black families you are a racist.

There's a pretty decent movie called the Tall Man that addresses this but of course it's set in a poor white community because reality would be racist.

Back