Baltimore cop caught red-handed planting drugs, by his own body camera.

They just made a millionaire...

45 to 137k is a heck of a range to be considered the same class.
Well, the classes get bigger as you go up. Above $137k goes up to people making tens of millions of dollars. It's sort of like weight classes in boxing. There's another weight class every 5-7 lbs but once you hit heavyweight, it goes from 200 lbs to as heavy as you want to be.

As a whole I respect cops a lot but if you don't think at least half the narc cops are dirty and that most arrests involving drugs are dodge, you're living in another universe.

He was insanely overweight and had been arrested something like forty times, it wasn't his first rodeo.
He wasn't in shape to resist.

Or even in shape to struggle picking up a slice of pizza.
Well, I was mainly using him as an example of what cops make as opposed to the poster boy for police brutality. That said, he did use an illegal technique and Garner did end up dying, so...

Why not? What if the cop feels under pressure to meet arrest/ticket quotas? There officially aren't supposed to be quotas in many departments but that doesn't stop them from existing.

We know for a fact it's not a random person for starters, article calls him a suspect. He literally lives in garbage, not a normal person. They also conveniently leave his name out so we can't look up the like 20 criminal citations he probably has to his name. I won't cry a river because some criminal got set up, I don't give a shit about a person like that.

He must've went to Professor Bike Locks ethics class.

We know for a fact it's not a random person for starters, article calls him a suspect. He literally lives in garbage, not a normal person. They also conveniently leave his name out so we can't look up the like 20 criminal citations he probably has to his name. I won't cry a river because some criminal got set up, I don't give a shit about a person like that.
Justice is blind.

The man, unable to post $50,000 bail, had been in jail since January, according to attorney Deborah Levi, who is leading a new effort to track police misconduct cases for the public defender’s office.

Jesus Christ

If you want a career teaching in Baltimore City you need to have a college degree in teaching and pass a three part difficult exam called the praxis. To pass the praxis you must actually be very knowledgeable and have spent untold hours in class and studying at home learning ADVANCED concepts of education.

That's just to start teaching, if you want to continue to teach you have a limited time to get a master's degree in education or you won't be allowed to teach anymore.

To become a cop in the city of Baltimore, you need to be of age, clean record and have a pulse.
No, not quite..

We know for a fact it's not a random person for starters, article calls him a suspect.
Lol, maybe he's a suspect in the case in which the charges are based on planted evidence?
He literally lives in garbage, not a normal person.
Probably means he's poor, in which case that would make him the perfect person to frame. Notice the article says he couldn't afford his bail and that might also mean he has fewer resources to spend on his defense. Perfect for getting in those arrest quotas.
They also conveniently leave his name out so we can't look up the like 20 criminal citations he probably has to his name. I won't cry a river because some criminal got set up, I don't give a shit about a person like that.
So even though you don't have his name and don't know if he has a past record, you're going to assume he does and that the officer is framing an actual criminal based solely on body cam footage of a cop planting evidence? Wow, talk about jackboot licking, you think the cop is in the right even when he's got red handed planting evidence. Funny thing is when some police brutality case comes up I bet you'll be in that thread wondering why it is some people have a mistrust of police.

I just read the article. So their defense is that they were recreating the scene where they found the stash. This was after seeing a hand to hand exchange, and the arrest of the dealer and buyer. So it's plausible that they did not bring heroin to plant on some guy. However, they still tried to pass this off as actual footage to be used as evidence. They still need charged and lock up-all of them. They would have been fine detailing how and when they found the stash, rather than "recreating" the discovery. Still pisses me off, but less than when I thought that they brought drugs to plant on someone.

That excuse is just as bad as planting the drugs.

How the fuck can you allow cops who admit to manufacturing evidence to stay on the job?

Last edited:
He was insanely overweight and had been arrested something like forty times, it wasn't his first rodeo.
He wasn't in shape to resist.

Or even in shape to struggle picking up a slice of pizza.

...and if you look at the tape, he clearly was not resisting after the arrest was initiated.

Furthermore, there were actually no grounds for arrest in that situation.

Before they jumped on him, he was being questioned about selling loosies, which is a quality of life offense that you get ticketed for. The cops were on scene because they got called about a brawl that had already been broken up. When they realized that there was nothing for them to do, Pantaleo started harassing Garner, which he did on a regular basis.

The arrest was initiated because Garner told Pantaleo that he was sick of his shit and wanted to be left alone. Pantaleo jumped on Garner to bring him in "on a humble" for talking back.

Additionally, Pantaleo has more substantiated complaints on his record than most cops on the job with the NYPD and is responsible for the taxpayers taking a hit on three massive settlements stemming from his misconduct.

Eric Garner may not have been the most productive member of society, but on balance, he did much less damage than Daniel Pantaleo has as a cop.

Last edited:
...and if you look at the tape, he clearly was not resisting after the arrest was initiated.

Furthermore, there were actually no grounds for arrest in that situation.

Before they jumped on him, he was being questioned about selling loosies, which is a quality of life offense that you get ticketed for. The cops were on scene because they got called about a brawl that had already been broken up. When they realized that there was nothing for them to do, Pantaleo started harassing Garner, which he did on a regular basis.

The arrest was initiated because Garner told Pantaleo that he was sick of his shit and wanted to be left alone. Pantaleo jumped on Garner to bring him in "on a humble" for talking back.

Additionally, Pantaleo has more substantiated complaints on his record than most cops on the job with the NYPD and is responsible for the taxpayers taking a hit on three massive settlements stemming from his misconduct.

Eric Garner may not have been the most productive member of society, but on balance, he did much less damage than Daniel Pantaleo has as a cop.
Yah yah, as usual with this guy it was everybody else's fault

Cop plants drugs in soup can in a yard, to implicate a suspect. His fellow cops watch on as he does it.
Cops leave the back-alley yard and come back to the street.
Cop who planted the drugs turns the camera on.

-
When body-camera is turned on, it keeps footage that happened 30seconds prior to unit coming on. Charges have been dropped against the suspect.

Now what would have happened to the guy if there were no body-camera or if this guy didn't turn it on. This is just the tip of the iceberg .

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-body-camera-footage-20170719-story.html

Dirty cops like this should be publicly hanged. They hurt themselves, they hurt their own families and they hurt their entire departments. Same goes for the victims, dirty cops can absolutely fuck up someone's life.

I say remove the scum permanently.

Lol, maybe he's a suspect in the case in which the charges are based on planted evidence?

Probably means he's poor, in which case that would make him the perfect person to frame. Notice the article says he couldn't afford his bail and that might also mean he has fewer resources to spend on his defense. Perfect for getting in those arrest quotas.

So even though you don't have his name and don't know if he has a past record, you're going to assume he does and that the officer is framing an actual criminal based solely on body cam footage of a cop planting evidence? Wow, talk about jackboot licking, you think the cop is in the right even when he's got red handed planting evidence. Funny thing is when some police brutality case comes up I bet you'll be in that thread wondering why it is some people have a mistrust of police.

You're straw manning all over the place. I don't think the cop is right. I don't care about cops one way or the other; sometimes they're assholes, sometimes not. But statistically I would say there's a very high probability that the guy they arrested isn't a rosy individual, false charges or not. You're the one assuming the guy they arrested is a 100% good person, I'm saying there's a high probability that's not the case.

. You're the one assuming the guy they arrested is a 100% good person, I'm saying there's a high probability that's not the case.
I didn't say that at all, what I said was that I think there's a possibility he's being framed not because he's secretly some criminal who covers his tracks but rather he's someone that a cop thought he could use to get his arrest quota for the month. We know that police departments across the country have quotas, either official or unofficial ones.

And even beyond that my original point to you was that you're so biased in favor of the cops that you'd automatically assume the guy must in fact have done something just because he was targeted by the cops. That the mere targeting by a cop is enough to convince you they've likely done something worth being jailed for despite the fact that the key piece of information here is misconduct by the cop and not the suspect tells me a lot about your assumptions when it comes to stories surrounding the police and their abuse of their authority.

Back