Bands/Artists with the best music videos

Best video if you ask me. I cannot even describe why. It just fits so well with the song.

They should have brought Il Divo back for this past FIFA WC

This one too fits great with the song

Music Videos are truly an art in and of itself, which is why there should still be channels on TV for it. They should keep making new ones too. You can still sell ad space for it.

Last edited:
The answer is:

Recently it has been these guys

And a personal favorite

Another one:

I always like The White Stripes videos.

The answer is:

Rammstein was also one of my top choices, should've listed them in the OP. Good call. This is a great example of a band that consistently produces great videos.

Buckethead doesn't often make music videos.............but when he does.........

What bands or artists consistently make/made great music videos?

I'm not talking about what's your favorite music video, if it's a great song, or asking you to name a band that made a great video once, but to name those artists that repeatedly make magic happen when it comes to their videos, regardless of music genre or if they're no longer alive or together.

I know this is not for everyone but my nomination would go to Nine Inch Nails. Specifically for these videos:
- The perfect drug
- Closer
- Help me, I'm in hell
- Hurt (live)

Post yours.

I always thought Head Like A Hole was sick

I wholeheartedly miss the days of MTV when they were constantly showing videos. I would throw Van Halen out as an honorable mention:

I thought Michael Jackson (already taken)
White Stripes (already taken)

Gorillaz (I like what I've seen)
Eminem

Music videos of Slayers new album tells a love story

I think Rammstein just kicked everyone's asses. Forever.

Back