Bands whose albums you still buy.....

Pearl jam I will always buy any new CD they put out

Incubus- everything after A Crow Ledt of the Murder has been shit, but Ill still buy it

The Mars Volta- I honestly only really loved deloused, but its so damn good Ive bought every album since

Dredg-they have a couple good albums. I literally threw the CD out of my car window after 1 listen to the last album I bought

I basically buy all the deluxe versions / remasters of stuff that came out 25 + years ago.....

I always find myself ordering the new Dying Fetus album whenever they drop one, wasn’t disappointed with the latest album, shit was damn good.

I had no idea Korn, Pearl Jam, and Radiohead still made albums.

....even though they're years past their prime.

You keep on buying each new release out of some misguided sense of loyalty, or in the vain hope they're going to suddenly return to form after years of creative inertia....

Mine is Korn ☹️ Even though they haven't made a great record since "Follow The Leader".... even though I'm decades past being an angry teenager...

What's yours?

Journey

Ozzy Osbourne

Alice in Chains

sNti6kl.jpg
oh hun . . . no

Incubus- everything after A Crow Ledt of the Murder has been shit, but Ill still buy it

The Mars Volta- I honestly only really loved deloused, but its so damn good Ive bought every album since

Dredg-they have a couple good albums. I literally threw the CD out of my car window after 1 listen to the last album I bought
Light grenades has a lot of great songs. But it’s really an uneven album. Not a huge fan of innw or 8.

I up the irons any chance I can. Just got their new live triple LP. The gatefold is sick.

Modest Mouse and Built to Spill

Latest Modest Mouse album was the worst they've ever put out imo and I was really bummed about that, but I know I'll buy anything they, as a group, or Isaac Brock puts out. And Built to Spill has that feeling that they're gona make a pretty bad album soon but same as Modest Mouse, I'll buy that stuff till I'm gone.

Back