Bands with MMA fighters’ names or nicknames

is it fun though? I feel like people just kind of think to themselves "oh me too, I got one!" and then they move on. Like is anyone really reading through that thread? This isn't me trying to be a buzzkill either. If its fun then keep having fun guys. I'm just interested in why these threads get made in which no discussion happens
sh*t you think to yourself but don't need to tell anyone else about.

iu

I don't understand threads like these. My assumption is the TS noticed some bands had the same (nick)names as fighters and wanted to post about it. But after that....does anyone even read other peoples' posts in a thread like this? Seems like everyone just wants to post the connection they made and then leave. Not that I'm complaining, I just don't understand what people get out of a thread like this.

It’s all in fun. Not everything has to be serious business here on Sherdog.

lol it doesn't bother me, I just don't understnd it so i asked

I'm sure there's a super serious thread about whether or not Francis Ngannou could beat prime GSP + a midget that you could jump into

I'm sure there's a super serious thread about whether or not Francis Ngannou could beat prime GSP + a midget that you could jump into

lol, me thinks I came across in an unintended way given some of these angsty responses I'm getting.

lol, me thinks I came across in an unintended way given some of these angsty responses I'm getting.
Yes, you came across like you were trolling us.

If you honestly don't recognize the fun of this thread... you should start at the OP through the end & get some laughs at all the fun we've been having instead of trying to explain IN DETAIL why you think it's bogus. lol...

iu

The McNugget Band:

s-l1000.jpg

Conor-McGregor-and-Team-in-Octagon-UFC-Pic.jpg

Last edited:
Back