Bands with MMA fighters’ names or nicknames

is it fun though? I feel like people just kind of think to themselves "oh me too, I got one!" and then they move on. Like is anyone really reading through that thread? This isn't me trying to be a buzzkill either. If its fun then keep having fun guys. I'm just interested in why these threads get made in which no discussion happens

I'm laughing at tons others that aren't mine. It's fine if you don't get the joke. Some of us come here for entertainment purposes only, sometimes. Especially after being satisfied with some good cards lately and not much to complain about, really.

d234a509471ea22a0d6a7ae18a7ac4bc1af11fda_hq.jpg

Jason Mayhem Miller

Matt Brown

immortalallshallpromo_638.jpg

I don't think I've ever given so many likes in a thread before. I'm feeling like Wadtucket here.

Blinded by the light
Knocked out by 'gnou, another rumor in the night. lol

I think the line is "another runner in the night"...but that was against Stipe.

EDIT Speaking of which...

Michael_Stipe_-_In_the_Sun.png

Last edited:
is it fun though? I feel like people just kind of think to themselves "oh me too, I got one!" and then they move on. Like is anyone really reading through that thread? This isn't me trying to be a buzzkill either. If its fun then keep having fun guys. I'm just interested in why these threads get made in which no discussion happens

I'm reading them all. I also read your sig, explains a lot.

You must be super fun at parties.

I'm reading them all. I also read your sig, explains a lot.

Are you trying to insult me with a statement I made about myself? Lol. Jeez, I didn't know people were so touchy about the threads they enjoy

You must be super fun at parties.
I get drunk in a corner and talk to myself. Lol, in all seriousness though, I didn't expect people to get so pissy. Maybe my post came across as more judgemental than I meant it or something

I don't understand threads like these. My assumption is the TS noticed some bands had the same (nick)names as fighters and wanted to post about it. But after that....does anyone even read other peoples' posts in a thread like this? Seems like everyone just wants to post the connection they made and then leave. Not that I'm complaining, I just don't understand what people get out of a thread like this.
It’s all good mate. I like to start threads like these once in a while to lighten the mood on Sherdog. I find it a nice change from the PEDs and GOAT threads which always turn into hate fests. Cheers bro!

It’s all good mate. I like to start threads like these once in a while to lighten the mood on Sherdog. I find it a nice change from the PEDs and GOAT threads which always turn into hate fests. Cheers bro!
Only on Sherdog does somone question a killer thread like this.Complain about laughter & Sherbro's NOT bitching for a change?WTF?:eek::eek:

I don't understand threads like these. My assumption is the TS noticed some bands had the same (nick)names as fighters and wanted to post about it. But after that....does anyone even read other peoples' posts in a thread like this? Seems like everyone just wants to post the connection they made and then leave. Not that I'm complaining, I just don't understand what people get out of a thread like this.
its funny

Back