Banned people that still post

Vincent86

Brown Belt
Reaction score
How does that work? I see a lot of people that are supposedly banned (it says so underneath their user name) that can still post.

Give me an example?

well the the guy trying to sell iphones in the grappling forum, or was he banned after he posted it?

I will keep an eye out, ofcourse now that I mentioned it I won't come across any

He was banned after he posted it. The radial buttons that say validate and delete got corrupted (aka I clicked the wrong one) and instead of deleting the posts it approved them. Saut

ah well, it's probably that they have just been banned or black belts. But I do feel that there are some posters that are banned and can still post. Should have waited with posting before I had some examples.

anyway, nevermind, you can delete this if you want, I'll ask a mod when I see one.

Nah, you're just seeing posts made by some who was subsequently banned - honest. Unless you want to test the theory first hand? :p

some guy has Bamned under his name or something. It looks like banned.. Maybe you just see him posting a lot

There's a couple people with tricky custom text like that.

I thought you could change your belt title to banned. Guess they've all been actually banned :p

its a bannable offense to have 'banned' as your custom text

I've only seen one guy with it actually say banned, the others say bamned, German B anned, or as part of the avatar.

Bar in mind that just because someone was banned, it doesnt mean all of their posts were automatically wiped from the board. The old ones are still there.

This thread is clearly about Golden Arms.

There was a guy on here giving away free Ipads who just needed our credit card numbers for shipping costs, but some asshole mod banned him before we could sign up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back