BannonBart: WH "Committee to Save America" Out to Get Trump (Bannon Crapping Rocks?)

And let me guess, the Jewish cabal of Abraham, Jesus and Maimonides are pulling the strings from a vault in Switzerland.

Well, wasn't Soros an actual Nazi collaborator?

You can't pretend that the richest of the rich don't influence world politics. To think otherwise would be pure naivetie.

Well, wasn't Soros an actual Nazi collaborator?

You can't pretend that the richest of the rich don't influence world politics. To think otherwise would be pure naivetie.
That would be amazing, seeing as Soros was born in 1930, which made him nine years old when World War II started.

Please start fact checking outrageous shit you read on the internet... the future of democracy actually does depend on it.

That would be amazing, seeing as Soros was born in 1930, which made him nine years old when World War II started.

Please start fact checking outrageous shit you read on the internet... the future of democracy actually does depend on it.

Well look at you; skip to the 6:30 mark of this 60 Minutes interview with Soros himself:

Well look at you; skip to the 6:30 mark of this 60 Minutes interview with Soros himself:

Oh yeah, total collaborator. As a child, escaping the holocaust, he accompanied a fake godfather, who took property from Jews.

You fucking clown.

So... You think the establishment is NOT OUT to get Trump?

They have to be. It's the only reason I like him. I really shouldn't like him for many reasons, but my spidey senses tingle and tell me the worst enemies of the decent middle class world are against him..

It is not a myth. Soros posed as the son of a Hungarian Nazi-collaborator and allowed himself to remain by performing minor tasks assisting with the mass deportation of his people.

This may be difficult for most Americans to understand because this was very late in the war (1944-1945) and they're under the impression that Jews across German-occupied Europe were subjected to mass extermination by then rather than mere business audits and deportation notices... Of course that's another lengthy topic.

It's been wildly exaggerated into some myth that he was an "SS Officer" and other nonsense, but the basic story is true by Soros' own account.

Would either of you had done a thing differently?
Do they really blame a pre-teen Hungarian kid for surviving the Holocaust? Lol.

Talk about shit tier. There's got to be a tier below shit tier for for this.

Would either of you had done a thing differently?

I don't think people are really criticizing him for "being a Nazi" so much as illustrating parallels then and now in his willingness to sell out his people to make a quick buck.

He has been banned from his own country for supporting NGOs affiliated with subversive mass migration/Islamist movements. Soros has questioned his own sanity and motives in interviews and seems to enjoy this reputation.

Would *I* have done differently? Yes, by a hair. I was starting to wake up to nationalism and the world beyond the rat race by age 15. If you caught me at 12 maybe I'd cuck out like Soros did.

I don't think people are really criticizing him for "being a Nazi" so much as illustrating parallels then and now in his willingness to sell out his people to make a quick buck.

He has been banned from his own country for supporting NGOs affiliated with subversive mass migration/Islamist movements. Soros has questioned his own sanity and motives in interviews and seems to enjoy this reputation.

Would *I* have done differently? Yes, by a hair. I was starting to wake up to nationalism and the world beyond the rat race by age 15. If you caught me at 12 maybe I'd cuck out like Soros did.

What, would you have joined the Inglourious Basterds, and taken back the property you watched seized? People were being shot execution style in the streets, and people are acting like this shit was an action movie, and he had a real choice.

What, would you have joined the Inglourious Basterds, and taken back the property you watched seized? People were being shot execution style in the streets, and people are acting like this shit was an action movie, and he had a real choice.

I'm trying to answer the question honestly. Not a Rambo scenario.

I think I would have opted to leave the country rather than remained and sought employment with the people supposedly executing my relatives in the streets. He participated in handing out deportation notices on the occupied frontiers, so it's not like he was unaware that this option existed.

Abandoning his identity and landing a job with the Nazi collaborators may be a far cry from the exaggerated version where he is an SS Officer who flogged his own grandmother, but it's still pretty abnormal and sets a pattern we can observe in his current activities.

Do they really blame a pre-teen Hungarian kid for surviving the Holocaust? Lol.

Talk about shit tier. There's got to be a tier below shit tier for for this.

Yep. Ultimately, these clowns just utterly lack any sense of basic human decency.

So... You think the establishment is NOT OUT to get Trump?

They have to be. It's the only reason I like him. I really shouldn't like him for many reasons, but my spidey senses tingle and tell me the worst enemies of the decent middle class world are against him..

Trump is basically trying to be the savior of the establishment and himself is a huge enemy of the middle class. Dude was just trying to push Medicaid cuts to pay for a giveaway to millioinaire investors. Failed, but not for lack of effort.

I literally want to fight you so I can punch you in the face for being such a dick, but something tells me you're a coward who would duck an actual fight at all costs.

Back