BannonBart: WH "Committee to Save America" Out to Get Trump (Bannon Crapping Rocks?)

lol @ Some shivering cuckold physically confronting me because I questioned the ethics of his hero and savior, George Soros. Imagine it.

California.

After George Soros dies I will probably make a pilgrimage to urinate on his tombstone. Come beat me up.

If I find myself in Cali, I will find you

rx4ntj.jpg

Yep. Ultimately, these clowns just utterly lack any sense of basic human decency.

Trump is basically trying to be the savior of the establishment and himself is a huge enemy of the middle class. Dude was just trying to push Medicaid cuts to pay for a giveaway to millioinaire investors. Failed, but not for lack of effort.

Establishment conservative type legislation is very often kind of... Not very good. That has been the truth for a while now.

Establishment conservative type legislation is very often kind of... Not very good. That has been the truth for a while now.

That's true, but Trump hasn't passed anything so far and has given all indications that he's fully on board with the usual program of removing consumer/worker/environmental protections, passing regressive tax cuts, and reducing services.

giphy.gif

Youll do nuttin.

Lets see...Anyone who shits on a dude for surviving the holocaust is a real POS.

His family basically bought fake documents to escape the holocaust and to insinuate that is being "traitors" to the Jewish religion (not race like that guy said) is ridiculous.

Hate his politics all you want but to senselessly criticize someone because as a child-young teen they avoided the concentration camps by lying...thats just a dick move.

Lets see...Anyone who shits on a dude for surviving the holocaust is a real POS.

His family basically bought fake documents to escape the holocaust and to insinuate that is being "traitors" to the Jewish religion (not race like that guy said) is ridiculous.

Hate his politics all you want but to senselessly criticize someone because as a child-young teen they avoided the concentration camps by lying...thats just a dick move.

Ill just leave this short clip and bow out.

Really digging the Soros collaborator discussion.

You see he was actually in his early teens by the end of the war! Surely a kid who wasn't old enough to drink, smoke, fuck or drive a car was perfectly capable of processing the implications of trying to escape the holocaust.

Good lord Trumpsters are fucking cretins. Just shaking my damn head here lol

Your cowardly online threats were embarrassing in their own right but doubly so since you're angry at your own lazy reading.

Soros belongs in a prison cell for what he's done to Europe as an old man, not for what he did as a child. I merely corrected a poster who thought the whole story was a myth and observed a pattern in his behaviors.

You would do absolutely nothing. You put on this goofy act for the imaginary PC audience out of fear and that same fear prevents you from being a man in any other facet of life.

Back